Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

next round is 2019 Artisanals and the following have now made it above ground in their 3 gallon containers
2 Hubbabubbahaze
2 Pink Panama
1 Mango Smile
1 Super Orange Haze

it has been nearly a week and things are not looking great for the other Mango Smile and Super Orange Haze but I will give them more time
the 2 Sams Crack are total duds :shrug:
I will put the other 4 2019 Artisanal seeds (1 of each) in paper towels later and mix up 2 additional 5 gallon containers planning for a total of 10 plants hopefully they will all be 2019 Artisanals !! :pass:

Last edited:
Good luck bro. Great choices. Hope u have better luck with the new girls. I think it’s the time of the year seems most are having slow times.

next round is 2019 Artisanals and the following have now made it above ground in their 3 gallon containers
2 Hubbabubbahaze
2 Pink Panama
1 Mango Smile
1 Super Orange Haze

it has been nearly a week and things are not looking great for the other Mango Smile and Super Orange Haze but I will give them more time
the 2 Sams Crack are total duds :shrug:
I will put the other 4 2019 Artisanal seeds (1 of each) in paper towels later and mix up 2 additional 5 gallon containers planning for a total of 10 plants hopefully they will all be 2019 Artisanals !! :pass:

hey brother how's things with the Artisanals? :cheers:

2019 SPRING ARTISANALS

hbh_1.jpg
hbh_2.jpg
hbh_3.jpg

ms42_1.jpg
ms42_2.jpg
ms42_3.jpg

ms_hbh_42.jpg

That is very surprising as I have grown probably 100 or more Mephistos in organic super soil under leds and have never ever had any balls or bananas.Such a shame! And now there is more then one DAMN!

What about the 24 hr light schedule? I have never grown with a full 24 hr lights on I usually do 20-4 or 18-6.IDK but something is definitely stressing them somehow.Was your soil cooked or just mix and plant? Decomposing organic matter in the root zone can also cause some stress and autos do not like the least bit of stress where photos are almost oblivious.

Back