Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

For you to grow QC again so quick she gotta be Stink...... i had a Creme bubbly that was dankkkkkkk and one that wasn't .. that Creme bubbly is number 1 so far... would love Mitch to drop that Creme bubbly again... i'll surely pop QC beans next.. nice grow bud

Thinking of trying 3 gallon pots for the first time on my next grow. How big is your space if you don't mind me asking?

Looking forward to Your harvest and follow up smoke reports on them all! I’m anxious to finish my current Think Big grow. Planning on running 3-4 Mephisto strains on my next run!

good luck with that Think Big and your future Mephistos !! :pass:

For you to grow QC again so quick she gotta be Stink...... i had a Creme bubbly that was dankkkkkkk and one that wasn't .. that Creme bubbly is number 1 so far... would love Mitch to drop that Creme bubbly again... i'll surely pop QC beans next.. nice grow bud

oh man @indoorpro I DO indeed love the CQ EVER SO MUCH and yes that is exactly why you see me dropping her again so quick !! she is a forever keeper in my book and I suspect she will frequent my garden often :dancer: at least as long as I can keep beans around hopefully Mephisto will keep her in stock. Oh I hear you on that Creme Bubbly as well bro... mine was stellar and I am glad I have more beans... the terps were pretty freakin insane including a very nice root beer flavour that came out

Thinking of trying 3 gallon pots for the first time on my next grow. How big is your space if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all @Yourztrulee !! :welcome: groom is 10 foot by 5 foot -- which accommodates 10 - 12 plant in 3 gallon containers with fans and gear comfortably. I am averaging ~4 oz a plant... so far...

Ghost Toof 113g
White Chem 96g
Double Grape 114g
Grapey Walter 121g
Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express 128g
Creme De La Chem X Sour Stomper 103g
Forgotten Strawberries 90g

:cheers: Cheers! I appreciate the detailed response.

Great harvest numbers. Enjoy the fruit of your labor.

Supernatural OG Day 80 in 5 gallon beefing up with minty spicy dank :greenthumb:

snog_1.jpg
snog_2.jpg
snog_4.jpg
snog_5.jpg
snog_6.jpg
snog_7.jpg
snog_8.jpg
snog_9.jpg
snog_10.jpg
snog_11.jpg
snog_12.jpg
snog_13.jpg

Gorgeous plant. It really is a shame they have chosen to stop making Supernatural OG. Minty and spicy sound like something I would enjoy.

yes indeed @Seymourbud I join my voice with yours and that of many others that I have heard clamoring for more Supernatural OG :yay::yay::yay: I only have a few more seeds and I don't know how reliable they will be as they are getting quite old now...

Back