Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

Day 82 from seed for the Forgotten Strawberries 2

This girl was transplanted during the first week of life when my Bubbasquanch beans didn't pop -- which has always appeared to have kept her behind the rest of the pack in development -- she is still going while the other strains have finished days ago

...but what a lady :dancer:

View attachment 1000524 View attachment 1000525 View attachment 1000526 View attachment 1000527 View attachment 1000528 View attachment 1000529 View attachment 1000530 View attachment 1000531 View attachment 1000532 View attachment 1000533 View attachment 1000534 View attachment 1000535
Dude! Beautiful pink hued frost covered handgrenades. Looking dense too! Lovely.
:pass:

fs_lol.jpg

She really has the Strawberry Nuggets pedigree when you look at her shape and buds. Can't wait to hear what you think about her smoke. She looks like SN, but maybe she has the Amnesia sativa genes as well, making her a perfect hybrid. Great growing as always!

Day 82 from seed for the Forgotten Strawberries 2

This girl was transplanted during the first week of life when my Bubbasquanch beans didn't pop -- which has always appeared to have kept her behind the rest of the pack in development -- she is still going while the other strains have finished days ago

...but what a lady :dancer:

View attachment 1000524 View attachment 1000525 View attachment 1000526 View attachment 1000527 View attachment 1000528 View attachment 1000529 View attachment 1000530 View attachment 1000531 View attachment 1000532 View attachment 1000533 View attachment 1000534 View attachment 1000535

Man, how did you get that shape/structure? What type of training/manipulation did you do?

She really has the Strawberry Nuggets pedigree when you look at her shape and buds. Can't wait to hear what you think about her smoke. She looks like SN, but maybe she has the Amnesia sativa genes as well, making her a perfect hybrid. Great growing as always!

@Seymourbud yes both Forgotten Strawberries were very Strawberry Nuggets dominant in growth, structure and aroma... Honestly I don't know that I would be able to tell them apart from straight SN plants without knowing beforehand, but like you I also am hoping for some sativa effects from her and I will let you know !! I am crossing my fingers :toke:

Man, how did you get that shape/structure? What type of training/manipulation did you do?

@lunarman she is all natural... just did some leaf tucking and defoliation along the way... I did trim up those colas some for the pictures... Day 88 today and she will be coming down !! :tang:

cheers @R_HIDIA !! I will be scoping her trichs today but I don't think that she will live a day past 71... very fast girl !! :pighug: When I ran her in a water farm along with White Train, Creme Bubbly and Sour Orange Livers, she finished 10 days faster than the Sour Orange Livers and 14 days faster than the other two...

cheers @R_HIDIA !! I will be scoping her trichs today but I don't think that she will live a day past 71... very fast girl !! :pighug: When I ran her in a water farm along with White Train, Creme Bubbly and Sour Orange Livers, she finished 10 days faster than the Sour Orange Livers and 14 days faster than the other two...
Looking forward to Your harvest and follow up smoke reports on them all! I’m anxious to finish my current Think Big grow. Planning on running 3-4 Mephisto strains on my next run!

Back