Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

White N Bubbly Day 80 in 5 gallon beefing up with pink bubblegum corn chip skunkiness

wnb_1.jpg
wnb_2.jpg
wnb_3.jpg
wnb_4.jpg
wnb_5.jpg
wnb_6.jpg
wnb_7.jpg
wnb_8.jpg
wnb_9.jpg
wnb_10.jpg
wnb_11.jpg
wnb_12.jpg
wnb_13.jpg
wnb_14.jpg

Wow, another gorgeous specimen that looks done to perfection. Corn chip skunkiness doesn't sound as appealing to me as minty and spicy, just sayin'....:biggrin:

lol @Seymourbud I hear you there maybe I didn't do it the right justice with the description, but trust me its a good aroma lol :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

so I am finishing up drying the Forgotten Strawberries 2 and Cosmic Queen and will have those final weights soon probably tomorrow, which I will combine with the results of the other 7 3-gallon ladies and summarize
but I will guess about 90-100g on the FS2 and 110-120g on the CQ, which is right on point and shouldn't change the already-reported average ~4oz in 3-gallon

also finishing up drying the Supernatural OG and White N Bubbly 5-gallon ladies and they will be done and reported soon - I've got to get them out of the tent and the new 2019 Artisanal testers started !! :greenthumb:

here is a quick shot of some FS2 "Hand Grenade" nuggs at about 72% RH approaching final weigh-in
fs_nuggs.jpg

I do love the Forgotten Strawberries very much (first plant is very smoke-able now) and find her to be a go-to-smoke pretty much anytime so she has definitely picked up some pep from the Fugue State that I am overjoyed about !! We'll see how these FS2 nuggs compare they did take longer and picked up more colour

incredible plants, photos and wonderful descriptions of smells :drool:

please tell me you’re journaling the Artisanal testers for us too?!

feeling very inspired- thanks @water farm :bow:

FINAL NUMBERS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 GALLON
*** Ghost Toof 113g
White Chem 96g
Double Grape 114g
Grapey Walter 121g
Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express 128g
** Creme De La Chem X Sour Stomper 103g
Forgotten Strawberries 90g
*** Forgotten Strawberries 2 91g
Cosmic Queen 103g

** Accidentally "supercropped" by falling thermostat a couple weeks in
*** Kind Soil instead of Mephisto Super Soil

5 GALLON
Supernatural OG 237g
White N Bubbly 223g

1419 grams
960 watts (this includes the heatsink fans on 6 of the 14 lights)
~1.5 grams per watt

so not too bad and no complaints here -- could be better but could be worse and everything was pretty comfortable about this grow

Lots of fun ahead !! I have 2 of each of the new 2019 Artisanals soaking in paper towels since the evening of 1/31 which now have decent 1/3 to 1/2 inch tails on 6 of 8 (1 Mango Smile and 1 Super Orange Haze were still cracking with no tail yet ) -- These have all now been planted in 3 gallon Mephisto Super Soil

Interesting enough -- I also started 2 Sams Crack at the same time, and these two have done next to nothing... still in paper towels and we'll see what they do but they are not looking great... /shrug

I will also comment by way of follow-up on the fact that I had hermie plant(s) this round

remember that I found ballsacks on and murdered Orange Biscuits (first noticed, the most and largest) followed a day or two later by Skylar White, and Grapey Walter 2. I also plucked a couple more ballsacks after that from White Chem, Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express, and CDCL X Sour Stomper but took these to harvest

anyways, I have of course found some seeds now that I am getting into the final product... not a lot... or even that much of an annoying amount... but enough to make me check when grinding up buds and I do have 20 or so already

Can @mephisto explain to me in your best detail what I would expect from growing these out? -- Many Thanks !! :toke:

I will add that I am only interested in growing females at this time !!

I will also comment by way of follow-up on the fact that I had hermie plant(s) this round

remember that I found ballsacks on and murdered Orange Biscuits (first noticed, the most and largest) followed a day or two later by Skylar White, and Grapey Walter 2. I also plucked a couple more ballsacks after that from White Chem, Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express, and CDCL X Sour Stomper but took these to harvest

anyways, I have of course found some seeds now that I am getting into the final product... not a lot... or even that much of an annoying amount... but enough to make me check when grinding up buds and I do have 20 or so already

Can @mephisto explain to me in your best detail what I would expect from growing these out? -- Many Thanks !! :toke:

I will add that I am only interested in growing females at this time !!

Hey man,

That was a solid grow, lovely plants and numbers.

The seeds you’re finding will be fems.
However, they *may* be more susceptible to stress or the particular stress that caused the original herm and do the same thing.

But with everything fine and dandy they’d likely do well.

I haven’t personally grown out seeds created in this way. So you’d be rolling the dice somewhat.

Cheers

Hey man,

That was a solid grow, lovely plants and numbers.

The seeds you’re finding will be fems.
However, they *may* be more susceptible to stress or the particular stress that caused the original herm and do the same thing.

But with everything fine and dandy they’d likely do well.

I haven’t personally grown out seeds created in this way. So you’d be rolling the dice somewhat.

Cheers

1st off thank YOU @mephisto very much for providing us with the lovely plants with the great numbers !! :pighug: and thank you for the answer about the seeds... there are 2 that interest me the most... they were found trimming Supernatural OG :greenthumb:

Last edited:
Back