Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

Got a question for you. Since you seem pretty (freakishly amazingly) good at growing a mix of Mephisto genetics at one time. For the next grow which I'll start in a couple of weeks to a month I'm going to do 10 Mephisto plants and I have about 28 different strains to choose from. I was thinking of doing 8 strains total so a couple of strains will get 2 plants each. And this is grown in autopots with two different reservoirs, so my nute mixing will not be done on a per plant basis. medium is coco. synthetic nutes. all plants in one 8x8 tent. Lighting is done on a per plant basis with autocobs.

If you were in my shoes, would you take any care to select strains that have things in common to make the grow simpler/easy to manage? Like would you look some sort of commonality with plant sizes or cycle times or even approx. what day the strains transition to flower? Or would you just select whatever you want to grow and don't worry about strain differences? Or would you reduce the number of different strains down to maybe 5 total and 2 plants per strain?

Depends on your lighting and personal preferences and goals. If you have several or many smaller lights that can be easily adjusted to different heights during the grow (like me) then my answer is "just select whatever you want to grow and don't worry about strain differences"

If your lighting is less flexible you may want to stick to similar sized strains or try a SCROG

Pictures (from yesterday) of the ladies that are still left in the tent in their natural environment. These ladies get to enjoy all of the lighting and space to themselves for the remainder of their days and I will do my beast to beast them out !!

Cosmic Queen Day 57 from seed
cq_57.jpg

Supernatural OG Day 66 from seed
snog_66_1.jpg
snog_66_2.jpg

White N Bubbly Day 66 from seed
wnb_66.jpg

Forgotten Strawberries 2 Day 76 from seed
fs2_76.jpg

Love the look of those long spears of cola goodness on Supernatural OG and White N Bubbly. Just gorgeous.

Beautiful job. I bet your mouth is watering I know mine is.

Love the look of those long spears of cola goodness on Supernatural OG and White N Bubbly. Just gorgeous.

lol @Mizzo81 @Seymourbud you know it guys !! I am with you both !! :pass: I am so freaking glad I put SNOG and WNB in 5 gallon.... just really wish that I had done it with the Cosmic Queen now as well but you know what they say about hindsight...

the SNOG smells INCREDIBLE !! Mint. Mint and some other exotic spices and incense -- some really dank weed lol She is turning a pinkish lavender hue all over the edges of her yellowing leaves and has some pinkish lavender edges down some of her large branches -- very pretty !! I am in love
the WNB also smells wonderful. Straight up sweet pink bubblegum - Hubba Bubba of course :crying: and spicy lemony OG dankness. Really such an amazing structure to this girl she is one of a kind !! Looking to be a nice yield of sweet dank nuggetry

oh as for the Cosmic Queen you all know how dear she is to my heart let me resurrect my collage....

cosmicqueen.jpg

I do hope she is back in stock soon !! :pighug:

oh as for the Cosmic Queen you all know how dear she is to my heart let me resurrect my collage....

View attachment 998427

I do hope she is back in stock soon !! :pighug:
That’s my first time seeing your collage...at first I thought... “oh cool” then I saw the guy sniffing his armpit!!!! HAHAHA!!!! That just killed me! Awesome!!!

Day 82 from seed for the Forgotten Strawberries 2

This girl was transplanted during the first week of life when my Bubbasquanch beans didn't pop -- which has always appeared to have kept her behind the rest of the pack in development -- she is still going while the other strains have finished days ago

...but what a lady :dancer:

fs2_82_1.jpg
fs2_82_2.jpg
fs2_82_3.jpg
fs2_82_4.jpg
fs2_82_5.jpg
fs2_82_6.jpg
fs2_82_7.jpg
fs2_82_8.jpg
fs2_82_9.jpg
fs2_82_10.jpg
fs2_82_11.jpg