New Grower Waira's Main course of HighRise with a Side of Sweet Creme's....

Hey Waira, I finally slowed down enough to come and sneak a peek, at what's been shakin down south my friend.

All the ladies are Looking great! :clap:

Good thing I have waited to put another order in for more O that fine HR gear.
You just made my list longer by seeing your girls. Now I will have to take out a second mortgage on my house.:finger:
Are those HR Autos some fast growing genetics or what?

I have been sneaking some buds off of one of my GH x C99s:smoke:
Even though I have a lot of other smoking options at the moment, nothing like an energy boost that this girl gives.
I can only imagine how much better it is going to be with a proper dry and cure. Man O Man is that ever some fine Sativa.

What are the aromatics of your GH/C99/C99 giving off. My GH 99 smell soooooooo fruity leaning towards pineapple. I know that this strain will always have a place in my med cabinet.

Your MOBs have got me all the more excited to grow them next year.:D:

Ok, I had better go outside and get something done.

Catch up with ya soon, my friend. :peace:

Yea me and my wife TOKE lol and we dont stop ..It helps allot though with dif stuff..even my sinus issues are 70% better and going up.

Stickhoopy! Thanks for checking in,... a couple-few weeks more, is what's shakin'! :woohoo: The aromatics are so delish', it's making me crazy- LOL! HR= win-win my man! I was poking around the MoB's today, and the root mass is totally solid! these girls are thirsty and hungry, so I oblige gladly... top growth is now showing node-base flowers, so full bloom will be under way soon! Meanwhile, the side branching is cranking out, which is what I want! Cres says they're fast finishers, so I hope end of Sept. they'll be ready! ...best, warmest weather coming, plus cool nights, means killer colors!
Those lovely Ghz/C99's sound true to their sativa roots! Your aromatics got me on the hook! Mmm, pineapplely :drool: My C99 crosses are all wonderfully sweet, fruity, some floral, the GhD's are similar, but are getting a bit more fuelly smelling,... :D: can't wait for MoB's!.... The Sweets are fantastic too, complex fruit/sweet/ spicy/floral,...I'll give those a closer sniff soon... and post some kinda close-up to show the frost that's developing!! man-o-man, everything looks amazing! LOL- you'll see! Keep rockin' brother, your girls are a joy to see! :wiz:

DD Jr.} This is a very good thing, ain't it!? :smokeit: I like seeing the lucky guys here that have supportive wives in such a venture...:High 5:

Last edited:
DD Jr.} This is a very good thing, ain't it!? :smokeit: I like seeing the lucky guys here that have supportive wives in such a venture...:High 5:
Well Its just like crack..you cant have a crackhead and a non crackhead relationship lol just wont work!:crying:

:stylez rasta smoke: LOL -true dat, mon,....

{WEEK 10-ish}

... getting there :dance2:.... the Sea Grow bloom is still working it's magic, and buds are fattening up more; trichome production is fantastic, as are the aromatics! Less than stellar weather (fog) has dialed the pace down a bit, but a few as you see are very close to done; others still have work to do, and that's fine, as long as it-gets-done!... Cres- :High 5: Yaaah-booiiii!
*here's some close-ups, crude (LOL), don't show the sparkle well, but you'll get the gist!
004.jpg005.jpg<- MoB's- filling out nicely now, and I think I see the very beginnings of bud production inside those tips...32" and 27",...if I play my cards right, these should have a nice juicy yield in, maybe 7 weeks... giggady!

015.jpg017.jpg

018.jpg019.jpg<-- (top 4) Ghz/C99/C99- this 2nd one will be done soon, first across the finish line,...Interesting difference in maturity between them...
020.jpg021.jpg

022.jpg023.jpg<-- GhD's-
024.jpg025.jpg
026.jpg027.jpg<-- GhD/C99's
Sweet Chicas As usual, details at their thread, in Sweet forum...

009.jpg010.jpg<--Crm. Caramel

011.jpg012.jpg<-- Crm. Mandarines
013.jpg014.jpg

Fall Babies
006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg<-- Red Poison, Grn. Poison, Swt. special ( about 1 week older)

003.jpg<-- LOL! check out by new Gnat Catcher! Cool and cute! this a Blue Belly (western fence swift), maybe 2 days old... I was lucky to catch it! -they really live up to their name, even this baby was wicked quick! Funny thing about them, once they settle on you, the seem happy to stay... this closed it's eyes and sunbathed for a couple minutes while getting pics taken :D: I had to actually nudge it with my finger to get it to hop off! I got a baleful look when I did too - LMAO!!

Last edited:
coming along very nice...:D::peace::bong::bong:

With everybody out basking away in the filtered sun, I thought a nice family portrait would be in order,...:smoke: Looking nice and chunky! dreaming about what the MoB's will bring soon,...:Foxy:

002.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg

Thanks Cres! Any tips/tricks you have for the MoB's? They are going to be the stars very soon... I'm now seeing nice pistils springing up in the grow points!....

How many days old are the mob?

Hey Cres! They are 9 weeks 3days (in pots 6/12)....

Back