Live Stoners Virginia is for Growers

When I was reading the law a few months ago. It seemed like they only had to be tagged outside and locked inside ????

I think we are supposed to have the tags on all plants - even indoors. I found some little card covers on Amazon that I'm using for mine. Just tied them to the pots. Hopefully suffices if anyone ever goes looking, but I'd rather they didn't! :eyebrows:

When I was reading the law a few months ago. It seemed like they only had to be tagged outside and locked inside ????

They need to be tagged regardless (inside and outside), not "visible from a public way", and have "precautions to prevent unauthorized access by persons under 21".

But, really, a lot of all this is going to fall to enforcement discretion. I doubt SWAT's gonna raid your place because you didn't tag your plants...I just had a label maker sitting around that I wanted to use...

They need to be tagged regardless (inside and outside), not "visible from a public way", and have "precautions to prevent unauthorized access by persons under 21".

But, really, a lot of all this is going to fall to enforcement discretion. I doubt SWAT's gonna raid your place because you didn't tag your plants...I just had a label maker sitting around that I wanted to use...
Figures. Anyways right now I have no lack of tags and no lack of properties. I have 4 different properties and gonna buy another soon.

Penalties are dependent on mass/weight. Does the law define how cannabis is weighed? For example, even just a single freshly cut/harvested plant can be over a pound. Are leaves, stems and roots included in weighing; or just buds if considering a plant? Is all material dried to ≤ a certain relative humidity before weighing, or what?

Penalties are dependent on mass/weight. Does the law define how cannabis is weighed? For example, even just a single freshly cut/harvested plant can be over a pound. Are leaves, stems and roots included in weighing; or just buds if considering a plant? Is all material dried to ≤ a certain relative humidity before weighing, or what?
I believe the ounce is what you can have in public. Reply found nothing on what you could have at home. I really don’t know don’t think anybody does.

Right now, I'm using standard soil stakes, and a label maker. I figure that's close enough. Other idea was luggage tags around the main stalk.

The back has my name and driver's license number...so gotta make sure to avoid posting photos from that angle online :p

View attachment 1367080
I was going to bring you some black strap with that info lol

Figures. Anyways right now I have no lack of tags and no lack of properties. I have 4 different properties and gonna buy another soon.
As a landlord I thought about the growing at other properties. Think it has to be primary residence.

As a landlord I thought about the growing at other properties. Think it has to be primary residence.
Got it covered all but 2 lots I have out on the creek. Is their any law saying I can’t take care of somebody’s plants on their property. Everybody I know wants me to help them.

5AF09156-8E88-4693-86D4-C28C0515FCBF.jpeg

getting set up on a couple autos

Back