Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Vapo

SkaramakataldengoForensor!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello everyone....:toke:....:welcome: and Welcome to Vapo's awesome Skyline(400).....got a few un-boxing pics for you with a couple of words from yours truly :bow::bow::d5:.....but first, before anything I have to say a MASSIVE Thank You :thanks: to LEDhydro and @muddy-ledhydroponic for this beautiful, gorgeous, solid, finely crafted LED....everyone who reads my Monster Grow Show(in the indoor grow section..:joy:..woo self-promo!)knows I mainline most of my plants and I cannot wait to see what beautiful plants we grow together......going to be awesome dudes and dudettes:yay:....the plan is this :woohoo1:...btw I am sooo happy :headbang:.....I have some unboxing pics for you and next week is when I am due to drop some more beans for my perpetual med garden...but I don't have room in my tent at the moment due to some monsters currently residing....sooooo because I absolutely cannot wait to get this puppy going, i'm going to set up my spare tent, fan etc.etc...with the Skyline400 and start some brand new meds with it, so I can do a full run....seed to harvest with the Skyline400....finish the Forgotten Cookies and Cherry Bud where they are.....then move the new meds + Skyline over to my main tent when it is empty......you feelin me?.....haha ok here are some pics......finally:bow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrived in a nice plain, very well wrapped box...
20190306_130636_resized.jpg

Opened carefully to see plenty of protection inside...
20190306_131206_resized.jpg

Instructions, ratchets and wires inside....
20190306_131330_resized.jpg

Clear instructions....unit is plug and play really.....wooo...:rofl:
20190306_131351_resized.jpg

....just the unit with a nice long power lead...massive plus!
20190306_131358_resized.jpg

...as you can see....well packed!
20190306_131457_resized.jpg

here are a few pics of the light out of the box.....
20190306_131545_resized.jpg
20190306_131503_resized.jpg
20190306_131652_resized.jpg

nice solid brass fixings and a gorgeous gold company plate and the last pic is the ratchets and wires..... EDC knife is mine!!....
20190306_131345_resized.jpg

so I am bursting with happiness and also Thanks to LEDhydroponics and @muddy-ledhydroponic ..Top company and a top bloke :astar::astar::astar:.....more very soon.........:thanks:

Last edited:
Thanks, vapo69 for un-boxing pictures and kind words.
Appreciate that you are testing the Skyline 400 mk2 am very sure you will show what this unit can do in your capable hands.
Really looking forward to seeing this grow and just ask if you need any information.
Again Thanks for testing this unit and happy growing.
:pass:

Hello everyone....:toke:....:welcome: and Welcome to Vapo's awesome Skyline(400).....got a few un-boxing pics for you with a couple of words from yours truly :bow::bow::d5:.....but first, before anything I have to say a MASSIVE Thank You :thanks: to LEDhydro and @muddy-ledhydroponic for this beautiful, gorgeous, solid, finely crafted LED....everyone who reads my Monster Grow Show(in the indoor grow section..:joy:..woo self-promo!)knows I mainline most of my plants and I cannot wait to see what beautiful plants we grow together......going to be awesome dudes and dudettes:yay:....the plan is this :woohoo1:...btw I am sooo happy :headbang:.....I have some unboxing pics for you and next week is when I am due to drop some more beans for my perpetual med garden...but I don't have room in my tent at the moment due to some monsters currently residing....sooooo because I absolutely cannot wait to get this puppy going, i'm going to set up my spare tent, fan etc.etc...with the Skyline400 and start some brand new meds with it, so I can do a full run....seed to harvest with the Skyline400....finish the Forgotten Cookies and Cherry Bud where they are.....then move the new meds + Skyline over to my main tent when it is empty......you feelin me?.....haha ok here are some pics......finally:bow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrived in a nice plain, very well wrapped box...
View attachment 1025457
Opened carefully to see plenty of protection inside...View attachment 1025456
Instructions, ratchets and wires inside....
View attachment 1025478
Clear instructions....unit is plug and play really.....wooo...:rofl:
View attachment 1025477
....just the unit with a nice long power lead...massive plus!View attachment 1025453
...as you can see....well packed!View attachment 1025452
here are a few pics of the light out of the box.....View attachment 1025451 View attachment 1025450 View attachment 1025448
nice solid brass fixings and a gorgeous gold company plate and the last pic is the ratchets and wires..... EDC knife is mine!!....View attachment 1025449
so I am bursting with happiness and also Thanks to LEDhydroponics and @muddy-ledhydroponic ..Top company and a top bloke :astar::astar::astar:.....more very soon.........:thanks:
You will love the skyline bro. :pass::pass:

Hope all goes well Bro, these Skylines are the business.
new toy :gamer:spare tent :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks, vapo69 for un-boxing pictures and kind words.
Appreciate that you are testing the Skyline 400 mk2 am very sure you will show what this unit can do in your capable hands.
Really looking forward to seeing this grow and just ask if you need any information.
Again Thanks for testing this unit and happy growing.
:pass:
You will love the skyline bro. :pass::pass:
Dudes...:thanks:...I realised today that I had not put any tags on this thread...D'oh!:face:....and you found me anyway haha :yay::yay:....ima put a few on this post lol.....:doh:....got to say dudes I am VERY exited to get this test going......I have all sorts of plans buzzing around in the old grey matter....I can say that I will be performing a mainline on chosen subjects:muahaha:....as per norm, snip snip....the subjects will be either Mephisto, Seedstockers or Heavyweight(?)..any suggestions will be welcome and probably ignored:rofl:...just bein honest:shooty:....I had a couple of non-starters last time with heavyweight, but in all fairness I think it was me lol :rofl:....and for the last time before it starts being creepy :eyebrows::yoinks:.....a MASSIVE :thanks::thanks: to @muddy-ledhydroponic ....:astar:Top Man:astar:.......watch this space:smiley1:
@CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3 @BCBudlady @hairyman @Dabber @Eclectic Elle @MedCzech @trailanimal .....that's all I can remember at the moment, please don't be offended if I haven't put your tag up yet.....I just haven't remembered you yet:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:....full kit list and set-up pics next week!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

That's some boss looking light.
If it performs as good as it looks, this will be a cake walk

Back