Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Hey brother. Thanks :pighug: Yea it's pretty and nice out even if it's cold, but not to cold this week. From the 20's to the 60's. Mother nature trying to make a fellow sick again. i just subbed your grows. Been doing most of my AFN surfing on a phone so i tend to miss a lot myself (and i'm a bit lazy lolz) I got this little thread going until i'm gone i guess. I had it moved to indoor growing section bout a week ago. I was in the lighting section. I remember putting it there but cant remember why :rofl:

I might have to give this coco a try after i use the rest of the promix i have. I'm planning a single plant DWC next grow. Maybe a 2gal bucket. Got a nice little pump this time and rigged a hose to spray the roots. My last DWC was just a coffee container with air stones bubbling the water but it worked great.

My favorite is still Blue Himalayan :bong: 65 to 75 days and its a go, go, go, high. 85+ days and its feel no pain. Second up is Stone Dragon all the way! I want to do a full tent of just SD next grow. I might try to pull off something like Stunted it doing now but with as many 5x5x5 pots as i can fit around the 2gal bucket :jump:

Yes i did see Andy B is back and yes the good ol days "AFN smoke out"

I have another grow here https://www.autoflower.org/f154/uhf-dope-seeds-test-grow-28065.html
Got in on the dope-seeds test. It's coming along good. The plants suffered a bit as the room their in was only getting in the high 60s day time and down to 55 and less at night. Took me a week or so to fix the problem but the tent/room is staying a nice 75 or so 24/7 now "Bailers Booya"

Hey i got my first vape a few days ago :launch: and i love it!!!. So smooth and the high is so so different. It's the greatest. Wife and I cant get enough if it. She says "i want my own now"

Get ready for the like bomb!
Till next time bro. Peace :Sharing One::hug:

Good deal per the vaporizer. You know I have not smoked in a long long time.

What differences do you notice right off. Do you have to vap more to get same effect as smoking. How is the taste and character of the high. If I lit up and smoke a toke or two I would probably cough and fall over.

Just what I suspected--the HB. I will have to get one going. Muddy and you really like this strain.

Look forward to the Stones. I have some in cue for a grow.

Cheers. Nice weather you are having--for winter!

The difference right off the bat was when i exhaled I did not cough my head off. It's so smooth. After the very short learning curve (been reading and watching videos for months now) i'm using 1/2 the amount in the vape as i would be if rolling or packing. One trench full and I'm set.

Oh man the taste, so pure. It's like smoking blue himalayan or dr feel good, or any dragon strain for the first time. You get the real taste. the taste we were intended to get. No paper or half smoked bowl after taste.

For me the 1st draw and it's a all over body tingle. nd draw you just feel everything relax. 3rd, and 4th your right where you want to be for awhile.

My lungs are feeling so much better. I smoked cigs from the age of 15 to 30. My lungs got better I would still get a cough smoking rolled without the thinnest wrap. Water bongs were not as bad and pipes too as long as they were cleaned regular or the build up in the bowl would make my cough good. But this little thing is awesome, I'm so relaxed and pain free with not one cough.

Oh and the weather changed to winter a bit today with about 5in of snow. Peace brother :launch:

Hi friends. The last 2 stone dragon were males. The purple dwarf are getting a flush then prob get the ax end of next week. Next grow will be stone dragon and some dr feel good.:peace:

Hi friends. Harvested the 2 mini plants and the taller one. All were around 60 days or so. Re-planted with dr feel good x blue himalayan, stone dragon, and a few more purple dwarf. Thanks for stop'n by:Sharing One::peace:

Last edited:
wipe that silly grin off your face!:grin::Sharing One:eek:r i'll slap ya!:slap: loving those bud's:drool:

:rofl: You know it brother! Thanks for the rep :bow::peace:

Hi friends. Sorry for lack of updates. Just not been up to it. From left to right Stone dragon, Dr feel good x blue himalayan, and dfg x bh at day 21. Peace

hope your feeling better now ! my friend:tiphat: i have a mflb, but my batterie's are dead,:no:and i need the cash for the ac adapter."Bailers Booya" they want 50buck's:jaw: iuse it when i feel lungy!:smoke:

Back