Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Hi friends. Pics are from day 14. It's day 18 today:peace:

Best of luck with the new babies my friend :Sharing One:

How are you old timer.

How are things.

Hi friends. Day 22. The sd x dd sexed at day 15 from sprout with two females and one male.:dance2: Way to go Stone:tiphat: I love the SD strain!!!

Double dragon had shown two females at Day 20 and Only one dr feel good x blue himalayan has sexed. All are looking great and just doing their thing. They have had two feedings at 1/8tsp per gallon of grow big. Have a great day friends:peace:

- - - Updated - - -

:grin::peace:

Last edited:
Sweet UHF big ass bushes you have there.

Thanks bro :Sharing One:

hey uhf!:tiphat:new baby's look healthy and spiffy!"Bailers Booya" I like stone stuff too!:grin:and your other lady's as well:Sharing One:have not been out here much,there is a sadness about afn now, and it don't feel the same, I am sorry to say.:dunno::dunno:hope your doing well, all the best!:hug::peace:

hey uhf!:tiphat:new baby's look healthy and spiffy!"Bailers Booya" I like stone stuff too!:grin:and your other lady's as well:Sharing One:have not been out here much,there is a sadness about afn now, and it don't feel the same, I am sorry to say.:dunno::dunno:hope your doing well, all the best!:hug::peace:

Thanks my friend. Hope your feeling better too :hug::Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi friends. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm just enjoying the summer. Not to hot yet. Mid 80s during the day and mid 60s at night. It's day 32 for this grow. They have just started to stretch the last 2 weeks so I'm thinking another week they will slow or stop and I'll switch to bloom nutes.

So, I'm thinking after this grow I will remove one pot and add a 3gal bucket for DWC and try to work me way over to total hydro and no more soil. If you look back i did a DWC/Bubble bucket around page 55 to 63 give or take a few pages.View attachment 357581

I really had fun growing that way and want to give a good go at it with proper nutes.

Ok back to the now,

Stone Dragon x Duurty Dragon
View attachment 357582View attachment 357583View attachment 357584

Double Dragon
View attachment 357585View attachment 357586View attachment 357587

Dr Feel Good x Blue Himalayan
View attachment 357588View attachment 357589View attachment 357590

Peace my friends :Sharing One:

Back