Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Lovely looking healthy plants UHF :)
I'd be more than happy with a cab full of them!

:d5:

Thanks blue :Sharing One: yea after these are done I'm for sure going to grow the remaining seeds. I want to do one of the next ones DWC too. Maybe the NYC. Peace.

Last edited:
Double post...

Last edited:
Got my post mixed up. Here is the pics that were to go here.
Purp dwarf and baby stone dragom:grin::peace:

Hey brother, glad to see you are rolling SD again :Sharing One:
Are these femmed SD you made last run?

Hey brother, glad to see you are rolling SD again :Sharing One:
Are these femmed SD you made last run?
Thanks friend. No fem seeds yet. Just waiting on a fem plant so i can thaw out some pollen. I'm just so glad they show sex so fast. 17 days on the last one"Bailers Booya" I'm going to fill my tent one day with all stone dragon I like them so much. These two are actually some of the first seed I got back in 2012 as test. I only got to grow two for the test so the other seeds have been on ice till now.

Last edited:
been on assignment out of the country... just started to plant again.. "pher Wiggle"

i sure miss UHF thread... doing great as always bro.. "Bailers Booya"

been on assignment out of the country... just started to plant again.. "pher Wiggle"

Hey bro. Thanks and good to see you back. :Sharing One:

Hey bro. Thanks and good to see you back. :Sharing One:

Hi friends. Been a bit slack on posting here. Forgive me. So, the purple dwarf is getting a bit tall for a dwarf but its cool. I have two more in 22oz cups i moved from a pc case to my tent. They got to looking pretty ruff but have perked back up and turning purp. The other two stone dragon i planted appear to be stunted. I'm going th give them another week and if no big growth i'll have to replant but that's cool also. Just goes like that sometimes. peace bros

Very nice purple buds.

Think I may have too many subbed threads. Must be missing the notifications.

How are you out or up there. Must be beautiful looking out. I assume you are trying to stay warm.

I am back to second coco grow. DWC--only for those times when I grow a couple of big tress. They will just suck up that water like a straw. It is time consuming. Journal was in 420 area.

Have both photo and Dragon threads. Stop by sometime. Not too much chatter, but, photos here and there. Think you will like the strains. New strains.

https://www.autoflower.org/f24/peppermint-kush-sour-kosher-28956.html

https://www.autoflower.org/f17/three-black-dragon-crosses-pot-28957.html

You have grown so many strains. What is your few favorites. Anyone of them helping with the pain and feelin real good.

Cheers. Did you see AndyBotin is back. Remember the old days.

Back