Have any of you guys scored weed in Mallorca? I know there are clubs but is it just as easy to score on the street?

Get a can card can take meds abroad:hookah:
The Can card is a total scam I'm afraid, it's a way of the GOV, to track, trace and data base you :sad:. I really looked into it and unfortunately that's what I found. Some peeps got the card but many thousands still haven't...

The Can card is a total scam I'm afraid, it's a way of the GOV, to track, trace and data base you :sad:. I really looked into it and unfortunately that's what I found. Some peeps got the card but many thousands still haven't...
It works for us get letter from your clinic can travel even drive don't listen to scare Mungers just do it

It works for us get letter from your clinic can travel even drive don't listen to scare Mungers just do it
I’ve had friends get pulled with over an oz and they had no choice but to let him go with his weed! I have even come up trumps with it when I got done for my grows! People are worried that if it gains momentum then something will have to be done in parliament. It’s like the whole “100,000 signatures thing”

like @Dank Nuggets said it works, I have one and a few people on here do too.
Unless your producing to sell mate I wouldn’t worry lol
Grab yourself one!

:eyebrows:

No way will I support Can Card as the founders have made a LOT of dosh out of this venture but not putting anything into the fight for decriminalisation. Carly Barton is awesome but I don't wish to make her richer. Can Card has worked for some but not others. Great if it worked for you but I cannot support it. Decrim or die!

No way will I support Can Card as the founders have made a LOT of dosh out of this venture but not putting anything into the fight for decriminalisation. Carly Barton is awesome but I don't wish to make her richer. Can Card has worked for some but not others. Great if it worked for you but I cannot support it. Decrim or die!
Carly no doubt going to be a huge player in the Marketplace, with the facilities being built on the IOM. GLo selling up to 25 per cent of its equity to UK patients and investor. Imagine a UK without the Carly‘s pushing forward.

After seeing how good @St. Tom plants looked decided to grab myself some bio tabs and so far it’s defo for me just love how easy it is no ph no nothing just water every day or 2 no fuss
ED0373E1-86FB-4AF7-B716-048D728D28CB.jpeg

A room full @Sawney_bean strains
6CCE3E31-40E3-4750-AA90-113320D4490E.jpeg
0EA83106-6036-49D8-A384-02C171425BDF.jpeg
AF7184EC-CFA6-4B4A-AAFC-4C2C7D765EAF.jpeg

And two new Dutch passion test strain baby’s just up.
40F0325C-F226-45A4-9DDA-7588CC7B3F02.jpeg
6A638A9E-FE5D-4EE2-89F8-EAC4BFE2578D.jpeg

:pass:

After seeing how good @St. Tom plants looked decided to grab myself some bio tabs and so far it’s defo for me just love how easy it is no ph no nothing just water every day or 2 no fussView attachment 1621983
A room full @Sawney_bean strains
View attachment 1621984View attachment 1621985View attachment 1621986
And two new Dutch passion test strain baby’s just up.
View attachment 1621988View attachment 1621989
:pass:
What strains do you have going mate. ? They look like early strains from a few years ago. Lol .

Back