Another idea is to use suitable genetics that can withstand those moments you have both high temperatures and high humidity or even higher temperatures with normal/low humidity during summer grows, and the opposite when doing winter grows with low temps and possibly low humidity/medium humidity.

@Antonio_DutchPassion .....I've told Waira to save this one for indoor growers worried about a bit humidiy.......:eyebrows:.....

turn the Volume on......:crying:

Haha looks like a typical Dutch summer rainshower to me! :crying:

IS a very Unusual Spring for Spain......... :biggrin: ...6 weeks solid storms and rain......after 5 month drought....

but my girls have 40 plus generations of outdoor growing now.......they are Used to it......survival of the fittest.........:headbang:

Yeah I can imagine, the weather is becoming pretty disturbed, read something about the normal trade winds becoming interrupted instead of flowing continuously resulting in big high and low pressure areas becoming stuck at a spot for way too long. Resulting in either floods or droughts..:dizzy:

We have had the same in the Netherlands, we had the most rain/wettest period in early Spring of the last 50-100 years or so, and then followed by the longest drought (without any rain drop) since they started to measure for I don't know what it was, 35-40 days consecutively? Fcking crazy, during late Spring and summer it is really starting to feel more like Southern France or Spain/Italy around here, especially in the southern/eastern border. Temps of 30-35 degrees are more common nowadays and ocassionally we even hit 40+. Good for the outdoors growers though :rofl:

Yeah I can imagine, the weather is becoming pretty disturbed, read something about the normal trade winds becoming interrupted instead of flowing continuously resulting in big high and low pressure areas becoming stuck at a spot for way too long. Resulting in either floods or droughts..:dizzy:

We have had the same in the Netherlands, we had the most rain/wettest period in early Spring of the last 50-100 years or so, and then followed by the longest drought (without any rain drop) since they started to measure for I don't know what it was, 35-40 days consecutively? Fcking crazy, during late Spring and summer it is really starting to feel more like Southern France or Spain/Italy around here, especially in the southern/eastern border. Temps of 30-35 degrees are more common nowadays and ocassionally we even hit 40+. Good for the outdoors growers though :rofl:
I'm convinced these anomalies in our weather aren't entirely natural. The use of Geo-engineering, now rebranded as solar radiation management is all to real and in full overdrive. Combine this with the HAARP Aray and and you can have what ever weather you want, where ever you want. I wish it was science fiction, however I see it with my own eyes unfortunately :nono:

Anyone wanting to know more about how our "natural" weather is made, I can thoroughly recommend this title.

I saw that Gulf Stream split........ :headbang: .....we had weather just like the UK...rain..storm..rain..storm.....rain..storm....:doh:

The farmer has lost 2 acres of wheat to grey mold/mildew.....and I'm sitting in the middle of it....:nono:....Perfect mold conditions.....

IMG_5872.JPG

Hmmm....yes 40C would be Nice for outdoor growers........59C.....I'm in danger of steaming the roots everytime I water them.........:watering:

:crying:

Autos have Hearts like Lions...........
CATURDAYGIF.gif

I'm convinced these anomalies in our weather aren't entirely natural. The use of Geo-engineering, now rebranded as solar radiation management is all to real and in full overdrive. Combine this with the HAARP Aray and and you can have what ever weather you want, where ever you want. I wish it was science fiction, however I see it with my own eyes unfortunately :nono:

Anyone wanting to know more about how our "natural" weather is made, I can thoroughly recommend this title.

Didn’t they do a test in Dubai, Saudi or somewhere.

Edit.

In 2010, cloud seeding began as a project by weather authorities to create artificial rain. The project, which began in July 2010 and cost $11 million USD, succeeded in creating rain storms in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi deserts.

Like @DeanOnAuto said this was just the start.

Edit.

In 2010, cloud seeding began as a project by weather authorities to create artificial rain. The project, which began in July 2010 and cost $11 million USD, succeeded in creating rain storms in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi deserts.

Taken from the book I mentioned by `Elana, "The first documented experiments with cloud seeding took place in the late 1940s and early 1950s. One of the pioneers of cloud seeding was Vincent J. Schaefer, who conducted experiments in 1946 that involved seeding clouds with dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). These experiments demonstrated that seeding could induce snowfall and the weather manipulated"

That was 80years ago, just imagine what they can do now, phased array heater blasts to maintain an ionized atmosphere in which chemicals, nanotec and synbio synergies can be used for a multitude of dubious purposes.

Last edited:

Edit.

they certainly do @Redeye Master I lived out there for ten years and about half way through there were some serious rains after the seeding, prior being bone dry year round.
I remember one year it rained so much there was a water fall in Jabel Jais - pretty mental, but oh so wrong

Back