they certainly do @Redeye Master I lived out there for ten years and about half way through there were some serious rains after the seeding, prior being bone dry year round.
I remember one year it rained so much there was a water fall in Jabel Jais - pretty mental, but oh so wrong
It's all crazy town, what could go wrong, that old Chomo, Farmer Bill knows best though ;)

It wouldn't surprise me either @DeanOnAuto and yeah Geo-engineering is definitely real, I agree 100%, I remember a speech from one of the USA presidents, in which I think was the 60's or the 70's talking about geo-engineering and the fact that you could cripple an army/country if you could control the weather. You can starve them out by destroying crops with extreme drought, flood them etc. etc. This would be a sort of holy grail... well...

Btw didn't the Chinese create snow during the Olympics with cloud seeding? There are probably numerous accounts that show the use of geo-engineering.

Regarding Chem-trails, it probably comes from the same geo-engineering agenda, I've seen and documented the 'trails' myself for years, what I often noticed is that prior to extremely hot weather, the sky is filled with trails, and then I don't mean a few, but that cross section roadnetwork times 10 across the whole horizon. I ofc cannot lay a finger on what it exactly is, or even if they really are 'chemtrails' used for geo-engineering, only thing I do know, is that when I was a kid, the sky never looked this way...

Anyway, even though this is quite a serious matter and most likely part of an agenda, I think the rapid development and especially autonomously operating AI could become the even bigger threat for mankind.. and not that I'm a big fan of Elon Musk, although he is a clever guy and does some pretty amazing things, he has been warning for this quite a while too, when we get to the point of I told ya so... its already too late.

For anyone interested the following interview sheds some light on this matter, and it is definitely worth hearing this former Google officer out :

It wouldn't surprise me either @DeanOnAuto and yeah Geo-engineering is definitely real, I agree 100%, I remember a speech from one of the USA presidents, in which I think was the 60's or the 70's talking about geo-engineering and the fact that you could cripple an army/country if you could control the weather. You can starve them out by destroying crops with extreme drought, flood them etc. etc. This would be a sort of holy grail... well...

Btw didn't the Chinese create snow during the Olympics with cloud seeding? There are probably numerous accounts that show the use of geo-engineering.

Regarding Chem-trails, it probably comes from the same geo-engineering agenda, I've seen and documented the 'trails' myself for years, what I often noticed is that prior to extremely hot weather, the sky is filled with trails, and then I don't mean a few, but that cross section roadnetwork times 10 across the whole horizon. I ofc cannot lay a finger on what it exactly is, or even if they really are 'chemtrails' used for geo-engineering, only thing I do know, is that when I was a kid, the sky never looked this way...

Anyway, even though this is quite a serious matter and most likely part of an agenda, I think the rapid development and especially autonomously operating AI could become the even bigger threat for mankind.. and not that I'm a big fan of Elon Musk, although he is a clever guy and does some pretty amazing things, he has been warning for this quite a while too, when we get to the point of I told ya so... its already too late.

For anyone interested the following interview sheds some light on this matter, and it is definitely worth hearing this former Google officer out :

These lunatics have taken over the asylum and their building an extension :redcard:

A few pics of my Dutch passions mac#1 sfv-og and oh my gushers mid week 8
8086668B-327C-423F-93F0-570BB097A5A4.jpeg
79C2E94E-F2B6-45D5-A58B-2F7E7F716538.jpeg
E9BD0D6C-1E9A-4882-A6E2-968B93F91CC0.jpeg
9E4981AA-8BAB-4A38-A140-574F76D8B5B1.jpeg
2E8F7FF1-93E0-4267-8B96-CB4ECD6CA91F.jpeg
1F5432E8-F644-40B2-BCAE-C97666A31D21.jpeg

:pass:

Hello all just a little post if any UK growers need a grow light i highly recomend
https://voost.com/
I have been using a couple now for 2 years very good lights stay cool and grow some banging plants they have top custermer service and very well priced👍
IMG_20230626_150147.jpg

Last edited:
Hello fellow uk smokers i am looking for a good starter dab rig that dont cost a arm and leg as i might not like it so any recommendations would be most helpfull :thumbsup:

I've come across this Cultivator before and forgot all about him. He really does do a good job on explaining the Korean Natural Farming Method, including making and fertilising your own soils etc

This episode uses the above natural methods but exclusively applied to Cannabis, anyone interested in Organics and beyond Organic, it's a MUST watch.

Back