Every one on here is growing mental shit! How are you all coping with the high temps and humidity? I was in and out all day turning lights off and dehumidifier on and off. Today is a bit better humidity wise so I think I'm going to have an easier time with it.

Every one on here is growing mental shit! How are you all coping with the high temps and humidity? I was in and out all day turning lights off and dehumidifier on and off. Today is a bit better humidity wise so I think I'm going to have an easier time with it.
I'm holding off with my seedlings until the beginning of next week just for that reason. I'm glad I'm drying and not growing, the garden even whilst being vented was hitting nearly 40C yesterday. Two plants bagged up with 2 ounces a bag :jointman:

dry.jpg

Last edited:
Not much can be done for humidity I don't think m8.. mines been in the 30s for about 3 recent weeks of this grow at a guess!! Back up into the 40s in recent days which still ain't great.. as for temps.. 30+ for a prolonged period.. my plants seem to love it any time temps go up that high.. im not saying its good for them but they certainly look like they're enjoying it.. I just keep a closer eye on the pots drying out.

Inkbirds, they have a selection of gadgets - I use one for humidity which starts the Dehumidifier or humidifier, and one on the radiator and AC - when electricity does not entail the sale of a kidney they work perfectly keeping everything within the parameters defined...bloody cost of leccy ruin my fun :crying:

Thanks for the rep slap :slap: @Antonio_DutchPassion, they surpassed my previous grows of those strains, which is always nice. The Kerosene is without doubt one of my favourites to cultivate so far, 5th time round for me. I'm just waiting for the right Lunar day next week, which will hopefully coincide with a temperature drop, to get my Grow&Show started.:toke:

Inkbirds, they have a selection of gadgets - I use one for humidity which starts the Dehumidifier or humidifier, and one on the radiator and AC - when electricity does not entail the sale of a kidney they work perfectly keeping everything within the parameters defined...bloody cost of leccy ruin my fun :crying:
What AC unit do you run?, ideally some solar panels and part of a Tesla battery would be nice, to have zero elecy costs..

Last edited:
Back