Hello @St. Tom they are woven with millions of holes so air passis in to them a lot easyer and the water drains out the bottom better and dont stay water loged like fabric pots do and they dry quicker so you can feed or water more and you end up with a mass of fine roots that get air pruned and i mean a mass of them
RS bag
View attachment 1598843
Fabric pot
View attachment 1598845
thanks for that dell ive also found UK stock too

thanks for that dell ive also found UK stock too
Just be careful m8 ref buying in the UK, what was the name of the store? as I've been previously scammed from a fake hydro shop selling them.

The bags are made from some sort of nylon, they just allow efficient air movement for the roots, whilst retaining the water needed to create that stable medium to grow in.

The fake shop front online I used is called Lets Grow Hydro, so just avoid this outfit. They will take your money and never answer an e-mail or call....
Saved me from a ton off ballache as that's the place mate

The fake shop front online I used is called Lets Grow Hydro, so just avoid this outfit. They will take your money and never answer an e-mail or call....
My hydro store sells 100 one gal bags nylon for 18$ I just paid 10$ for 25 on ebay.....i made my own self watering grow bases with holes in the trays with soaking string......the roots grab on the string and soak up the leftover water....
20230530_222818.jpg

Saved me from a ton off ballache as that's the place mate
I thought it might be, It was the only UK outlet saying they sold them, when I was trying to get them. @Del boy kindly pushed two of his larger bags in my direction. When my pal comes over hopefully later this year, I'll get him to bring us some back, a couple for Dell and what ever you want Tom:toke:

I thought it might be, It was the only UK outlet saying they sold them, when I was trying to get them. @Del boy kindly pushed two of his larger bags in my direction. When my pal comes over hopefully later this year, I'll get him to bring us some back, a couple for Dell and what ever you want Tom:toke:
Thanks so much bro that would be awesome

Back