Day 23 for the Lemon, she's getting LST'd tomorrow :smoking: The Chocolate Kush, I thought was getting back on track has maybe done a u-turn on day 15. I've put her back in the infirmary forum :nono:

Attachments

• Day 23.jpg
    Day 23.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 22
  • dam2.jpg
    dam2.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 21
  • damage.jpg
    damage.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 21
  • CK Day 15.jpg
    CK Day 15.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 15
Day 23 for the Lemon, she's getting LST'd tomorrow :smoking: The Chocolate Kush, I thought was getting back on track has maybe done a u-turn on day 15. I've put her back in the infirmary forum :nono:

Maybe lacking a bit of Ca on the old CK?

Maybe lacking a bit of Ca on the old CK?
I was tempted to give her some but I remember somebody saying don't feed cal mag on it's own and then I was like arrrrrh I didn't want to give nutes either. :shrug:

I was tempted to give her some but I remember somebody saying don't feed cal mag on it's own and then I was like arrrrrh I didn't want to give nutes either. :shrug:

Or pH that is locking out the Ca in the first place.

• Check Off
Reactions: DOA
Kinda got a sea of green going on in there now,
My new ballast will hopefully be here tomorrow and I can then get the HPS up and running then.
Getting stuff ready for my next grow now too, I'm looking to do BCN Critical XXL, Geleto 41 and Og kush.
Also I will be getting some seedling sorted for an out door gorrila grow.

Attachments

• IMG_20210413_011538.jpg
    IMG_20210413_011538.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210413_011528.jpg
    IMG_20210413_011528.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
I give calmag all the time by itself. I'm runnin RO so it bloody needs it. What are the issues with calmag alone?

I give calmag all the time by itself. I'm runnin RO so it bloody needs it. What are the issues with calmag alone?
I don't know myself :shrug: , I just had it in my mind that it was a no no and it needed to be added with nutes. If this is not the case, I'm mixing some up and feeding it to my girl. She's not got worse but there's something not right, I can just feel it. I did a slurry test which came out at 8.2 which was very high. I top fed her two litres of filtered water ph'd down to 5.4. I'll check her tomorrow and she how she is.

Anyways here they both are. The Lemon Kix who has just been tied down, Day 24 and the Chocolate Kush, with the poorly leaves, Day 15.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Day23LST.jpg
    Day23LST.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Day15CK.jpg
    Day15CK.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 18
Back