Dinafem Tx Mark does the Dinafem 2 step

Well we still moving along! :oops1: Cookies auto gonna be a few more weeks but CBD Kush..... she met her maker last night! Gave her 2 days in the dark and unlike on my lil solo cup plants where couldn’t really tell 1 way or the other could def see this baby had frosted up even more once I pulled her to chop her!
CBD Kush @day 69 before the ax
D3454452-E58E-4B3E-AA3E-991369522055.jpeg
B12CEC5F-C682-445F-AF3D-DF61945E5347.jpeg
EF1580C7-DEBF-4800-8AFC-7DF62A0C58F8.jpeg
After she was executed:tang:
402348F1-865E-403B-B65F-8EAD968302BB.jpeg
1F122C8C-1755-4135-964A-9D6C0701DE7D.jpeg
E5A01891-C2F8-4BE5-87F4-799F5E96024A.jpeg
B2B6534C-7C61-427B-A0C3-65A51C459EE7.jpeg
Totally forgot I had only done a compost EXTRACT and didn’t do a single tea throughout grow (which is huuuuuge mistake with water only) so got N def after flower had started! Luckily was able to swing her back and save her no prob but I can def tell the bud size was affected letting it happen so smaller than they woulda been but man they were dense! Got them hanging doing their thang now so will be back with next cookies update to post final dry weight on her!
998739B5-225A-4463-A001-18B7F9C2B1EB.jpeg
Figured I’d add that on there too :smoking:
:vibe:

Well we still moving along! :oops1: Cookies auto gonna be a few more weeks but CBD Kush..... she met her maker last night! Gave her 2 days in the dark and unlike on my lil solo cup plants where couldn’t really tell 1 way or the other could def see this baby had frosted up even more once I pulled her to chop her!
CBD Kush @day 69 before the ax
View attachment 1197063View attachment 1197064View attachment 1197065 After she was executed:tang:
View attachment 1197069View attachment 1197066View attachment 1197068View attachment 1197067 Totally forgot I had only done a compost EXTRACT and didn’t do a single tea throughout grow (which is huuuuuge mistake with water only) so got N def after flower had started! Luckily was able to swing her back and save her no prob but I can def tell the bud size was affected letting it happen so smaller than they woulda been but man they were dense! Got them hanging doing their thang now so will be back with next cookies update to post final dry weight on her!
View attachment 1197070 Figured I’d add that on there too :smoking:
:vibe:
Really nice. Congrats to the lovely looking harvest :)

:thanks: sir! 1st dinafem girl to get to the end and def was super easy to grow! Only had 1 self inflicted def but got right over that! Rebounded fairly quick just happened at totally worst time! :smoking:

Dude, I have already decided when I get done with the grows I have planned, my next premier seed company grow is going to be some type of dinafem strain. I've gotta try some!
All the grows I've seen from them have had awesome results and yours is just more proof of good genetics.

Dude, I have already decided when I get done with the grows I have planned, my next premier seed company grow is going to be some type of dinafem strain. I've gotta try some!
All the grows I've seen from them have had awesome results and yours is just more proof of good genetics.

Another Dinafem convert :pass:

I could always give the option to sponsor your next grow?

Then you can see with your own eyes how our genetics perform :pass:

I'm only a pm away :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

They def have killer genetics so super impressed here! If I wasn’t loaded down with seeds to the point I made a vow NO BUYING MORE TIL I GET PARTWAY THRU CURRENT STOCKPILE I’d def grab some others! Has me excited to try HSO Marks gear soon! ;) Be forewarned tho on cookies using plant stakes to open her up I had to triple wrap wire ties on the lowest satellites and still had to check daily cuz they’d left the plant stakes right up out the dirt! Never had secondary branching as strong as cookies lower! Straight honker branches!
Here’s Cookies Auto @day 71 today!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thinking maybe 3 weeks left cuz this strain had lots of secondary satellite branching compared to CBD kush so will take a little longer to finish up! Also being a lil behind DinaMed girl that is done already means she did get lil N def but wasn’t in flower so shouldn’t affect yield! :thumbsup:
I’ll be back in 2-3 days with a dry weight update on my purple lady drying up now! Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark YOU THE MAN!!! :d5:

:pass:

Back