Dinafem Tx Mark does the Dinafem 2 step

Nice. I’m bout to try Bubba Kush & Kush + Cheese
Nice not sure if they’ve shipped yet but I’m getting HSO bubba kush and UK cheese for battle plants to run! @Dinafem-Mark have those gone out yet?? Wanna make sure I know to watch for em to arrive! :thanks: as always kind sir!:pighug:

Once u document a full grow journal on here u can move to gladiator and be eligible for battles or seeds4journal stuff! :thumbsup:

Alrighty then that needs to be my next move. I was wondering.
U have enough little ones just pick couple young ones and start a thread for em and in a few months when finished up gladiator will be available! :yay:

U have enough little ones just pick couple young ones and start a thread for em and in a few months when finished up gladiator will be available! :yay:
Great suggestion. Yes I have some good ones to pick from. Does it matter if I start during the beginning of VEG or does it have to be from germination?

Great suggestion. Yes I have some good ones to pick from. Does it matter if I start during the beginning of VEG or does it have to be from germination?
I mean if they’re young like under the first month or whatever like some of them I’ve seen that you have you’ll be fine! I just assume you probably just can’t start mid flower on a journal and then three weeks later move up! I would just take those young rocbudinc Girls that you have and put them in their own journal and just start documenting from there! Especially since you’ve been posting pictures of them in other places you should be fine! :thumbsup:

I mean if they’re young like under the first month or whatever like some of them I’ve seen that you have you’ll be fine! I just assume you probably just can’t start mid flower on a journal and then three weeks later move up! I would just take those young rocbudinc Girls that you have and put them in their own journal and just start documenting from there! Especially since you’ve been posting pictures of them in other places you should be fine! :thumbsup:
Thx bro. I’m gonna start my first one. I got about 9 or 10 Roc’s goin right now smdh. Got a tent just to do 1 gallons in so I can sample all the different flavors better. My new spider farmer light will be here tmrw so I’ll be able to move small ones in there. I’d really like to do an SOG with all 1 gallons but with a perpetual grow. Is the even possible w autos?

Last edited:
Thx bro. I’m gonna start my first one. I got about 9 or 10 Roc’s goin right now smdh. Got a tent just to do 1 gallons in so I can sample all the different flavors better. My new spider farmer light will be here tmrw so I’ll be able to move small ones in there. I’d really like to do an SOG with all 1 gallons but with a perpetual grow. Is the even possible w autos?
In coco yes, I do it all of the time. Running 1 gal soil is not enough medium for most plants. Feed Coco multiple times per day in straight Coco. Peace, slow

Back