Indoor Trunk fetish

Sup brahhhh... You could go the journal that's provided with each nominee and ask them there,just like/reply to a post with the pic you like and ask them to post in your link..its all goid bro...i do have a few,but after @912GreenSkell set the bar,im just wasting time..kidding

Love those pics man...they remind me of a face eater alien, jumpin' up to get ya :)
My trunks get so huge due to location and circumstance. I give my plants virtually unlimited root expansion through loose soil(6'X6' minimum sized hole per plant), full sun, and often high wind, in addition to all the food they can eat.

You are so right Budelee, the most response with trunk pics would come from you stopping by the threads and requesting it there.

Speaking of monster stalks, I see he liked one of my posts. @dankstyle J you got any pics man?

I'll toss in a couple. Nothing too extraordinary, just a few that were/are noteworthy to me.

Best shots I could find of the trunk "manifold" on the mainlined Grilled Cheese (photoperiod). Was my first time trimming and training anything:
DSCN6859.JPG

DSCN6863.JPG

Still growing Blue Amnesia XXL that branched out weird on the first node and developed a kind of double, V shaped stalk:
DSCN6618.JPG

I'll toss in a couple. Nothing too extraordinary, just a few that were/are noteworthy to me.

Best shots I could find of the trunk "manifold" on the mainlined Grilled Cheese (photoperiod). Was my first time trimming and training anything:
View attachment 619647
View attachment 619652

Still growing Blue Amnesia XXL that branched out weird on the first node and developed a kind of double, V shaped stalk:
View attachment 619651

Nice work. The mainline looks spot on great!
It is noteworthy to me too, my friend.
Thanks for poppin in and sharing!

Back