Indoor Trunk fetish

How about this beauty with internal trunk view?

3c487c179076e3adc517d6d96dbef046.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's a great angle. Awesome job openin her up like that!
Man, that dwc really packs it on eh.

b64289001346d0c968e5ddf363fda4c3.jpg

And a harvested trunk...

1f7a1a2e21ccbb9acb1597f49933c4d9.jpg

b0b2e3d701cff0dca0e7d58d7456aee6.jpg

Another trunk, actually it's Bondage Trunk before bondage.

6b597c9f76d3f11ed791b4c18dda061e.jpg

She was a Auto ultimate, and she made very close to a lb.. I think is was about 380 dry grams !!

Yep an autoultimate indeed. "Maximus" put out 245grams dry and I lost around 2oz dry to mold due to the ripping humidity we had to deal with throughout flower.
Here is a pic of Maximus after I pulled her diy "instatransplant" pot from the ground. Not too shabby for outdoor grown up in Cannada!
IMG_4060.JPG

Hello @witchyhour She is a fine specimen for sure! I'm not sure what "to shy" means, but I would love a close-up under the skirt if you got one.
Before you get all Pervy on me, let me clarify. The skirt of the plant. ;)

The POM comp, particularly your entry, is what inspired me to start this thread. I really think a trunk shot should be included in that comp. It could make or break a decision for me.
I agree! I'll get some more when I go downstairs again. I like to make sure my girls have their legs exposed and try to train them to follow certain guidelines. Some do fight it, though!

What strain is that top pic?

Bottom pic, yes! Now get up in there and get me a close-up! Pretty please, with amber trichomes on top.
Will do!

The first one is a Dinafem Critical Mass, still a baby, early flowering.

I agree! I'll get some more when I go downstairs again. I like to make sure my girls have their legs exposed and try to train them to follow certain guidelines. Some do fight it, though!

Absolutely beautiful plant!!

Great shots everyone!

Back