MedCzech's ManCave harvest-smoke Report
After a decent cure, I decided to give a report on my opinion for each strain I grew. Thanks for all the encouragement through this rough grow from you all who helped me along the way. @Mañ'O'Green , @Iriee Vibez , @ryanisgrowing , @archie gemmill and all the others.

First up, and my favorite overall smoke so far....Orange Biscuit from Mephisto

IMG_2107.JPG

This smoke is silky smooth, with a citrus taste on the inhale, and then a nutty-spice, almost nutmeg like taste on the exhale. This is my favorite smoke. It tastes just a little different each time due to the complex terpene profile. Great with coffee or tea. As far as the effects, she is a killer...she will knock you out. I only took her at like 10% max amber, maybe less, and she is still a couch lock champion. Her indica genes came strong.

You can see her frost level is crazy good. Buds are nice and tight as well. :drool:

Next up is the Fruit Punch from Heavyweight Seeds she was a nice plant and last to be harvested.

IMG_2111.JPG

The smoke is still not fully developed yet, but she is very smooth with light citrus, and sweet fruit flavors on the inhale, and a cedar, oily exhale. Kind of strange so far, but not bad at all. Probably a good candidate for my bubble hash. We shall see how she cures up.

The frost level is medium to low, but she is oily, and sticky to the touch. The weakest plant so far in terms of overall performance. Her buzz is good though for daytime, and the Sativa genes are clearly dominant, that is why she's took so long to finish. I think in time, her buds will ripen even more in the cure and really turn into some nice smoke.

Next on the list was Green Crack from FastBuds

IMG_2115.JPG

This is a super tasty smoke, probably my favorite Mango flavored smoke I have ever grown. Yummy, and daytime Sativa smoke as well, will pick you up in the morning and help you get stuff done around the house. I really like this as my daytime smoke if I need to go somewhere, as I can keep my head clear and focus on tasks.

Medium frost level, but taste is excellent anyway. Great against fatigue or head aches as well.

Next up, Massive Midget from Heavyweight Seeds

IMG_2119.JPG

This is the high CBD weed I grew, low thc, although it's not that low, and I really like it. I screwed up the Grow for sure, but she came out pretty nice anyways. Her taste is like a menthol, berry, woody, and some little spice as well. Very complex and really great with a cup of hot chocolate. Sweet, smooth smoke, and very clean ash..she picks you up nicely with a big smile, and slowly sets you back down on a cloud for about an hour. Your entire body and any pain is reduced by half in that window. Good for one use a day in that regards. I save her for thought days with my hip problem.:vibe:

Frost level is medium, and she will only be used to either smoke or vape as a pain killer in my med cabinet.

Next up are the GSC triplets....first up is number one. GSC one from Fastbuds

IMG_2135.JPG

All three were very frosty girls. Numbers one and three both were from the purple pheno, which, although packs all the Punch, and may even be better for pain relief, do not have the flavor profile associated best with the name. This girl has a nice flavor, but nothing special. A woody, piney spice of somekind. I usually mix her with a little Green Crack as my morning pain meds!

Frost level is high. Very nice colors as well. More purple than you can see on photos.

GSC number two...she was the star of the grow! Yummy stuff.
IMG_2139.JPG

This was the phenotype we all want when we grow GSC. The THIN MINT and their she was. I love this phenotype so much its already almost gone. Super smooth smoke in every way, and the buzz is a great hybrid, leaning on Sativa side. Super smiley weed, with a super flavor to boot. My top one of the grow i terms of flavor only. Orange Biscuit is still the winner of the grow for me.

The last girl up is the GSC number three

IMG_2144.JPG

Another solid smoke with solid flavor. Similar to her sister number one, but not the elusive pheno I wanted.

Frost level is high and smoke is quality, she still has a place in each med cabinet for sure. Her pain relief qualities are amazing.

Here they are all together. The grow that almost got away. Salvaged into a decent haul. :deadhorse:

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

I will be starting a new Grow very soon with BioTabs and my AutoPots. Should be another interesting journey. Hope you all can be there.
Thanks. Again for those who helped me on this one! :baked:

Attachments

• IMG_2123.JPG
    IMG_2123.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2127.JPG
    IMG_2127.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
MedCzech's ManCave harvest-smoke Report
After a decent cure, I decided to give a report on my opinion for each strain I grew. Thanks for all the encouragement through this rough grow from you all who helped me along the way. @Mañ'O'Green , @Iriee Vibez , @ryanisgrowing , @archie gemmill and all the others.

First up, and my favorite overall smoke so far....Orange Biscuit from Mephisto

View attachment 1012876

This smoke is silky smooth, with a citrus taste on the inhale, and then a nutty-spice, almost nutmeg like taste on the exhale. This is my favorite smoke. It tastes just a little different each time due to the complex terpene profile. Great with coffee or tea. As far as the effects, she is a killer...she will knock you out. I only took her at like 10% max amber, maybe less, and she is still a couch lock champion. Her indica genes came strong.

You can see her frost level is crazy good. Buds are nice and tight as well. :drool:

Next up is the Fruit Punch from Heavyweight Seeds she was a nice plant and last to be harvested.

View attachment 1012877

The smoke is still not fully developed yet, but she is very smooth with light citrus, and sweet fruit flavors on the inhale, and a cedar, oily exhale. Kind of strange so far, but not bad at all. Probably a good candidate for my bubble hash. We shall see how she cures up.

The frost level is medium to low, but she is oily, and sticky to the touch. The weakest plant so far in terms of overall performance. Her buzz is good though for daytime, and the Sativa genes are clearly dominant, that is why she's took so long to finish. I think in time, her buds will ripen even more in the cure and really turn into some nice smoke.

Next on the list was Green Crack from FastBuds

View attachment 1012878

This is a super tasty smoke, probably my favorite Mango flavored smoke I have ever grown. Yummy, and daytime Sativa smoke as well, will pick you up in the morning and help you get stuff done around the house. I really like this as my daytime smoke if I need to go somewhere, as I can keep my head clear and focus on tasks.

Medium frost level, but taste is excellent anyway. Great against fatigue or head aches as well.

Next up, Massive Midget from Heavyweight Seeds

View attachment 1012879

This is the high CBD weed I grew, low thc, although it's not that low, and I really like it. I screwed up the Grow for sure, but she came out pretty nice anyways. Her taste is like a menthol, berry, woody, and some little spice as well. Very complex and really great with a cup of hot chocolate. Sweet, smooth smoke, and very clean ash..she picks you up nicely with a big smile, and slowly sets you back down on a cloud for about an hour. Your entire body and any pain is reduced by half in that window. Good for one use a day in that regards. I save her for thought days with my hip problem.:vibe:

Frost level is medium, and she will only be used to either smoke or vape as a pain killer in my med cabinet.

Next up are the GSC triplets....first up is number one. GSC one from Fastbuds

View attachment 1012883

All three were very frosty girls. Numbers one and three both were from the purple pheno, which, although packs all the Punch, and may even be better for pain relief, do not have the flavor profile associated best with the name. This girl has a nice flavor, but nothing special. A woody, piney spice of somekind. I usually mix her with a little Green Crack as my morning pain meds!

Frost level is high. Very nice colors as well. More purple than you can see on photos.

GSC number two...she was the star of the grow! Yummy stuff.View attachment 1012884

This was the phenotype we all want when we grow GSC. The THIN MINT and their she was. I love this phenotype so much its already almost gone. Super smooth smoke in every way, and the buzz is a great hybrid, leaning on Sativa side. Super smiley weed, with a super flavor to boot. My top one of the grow i terms of flavor only. Orange Biscuit is still the winner of the grow for me.

The last girl up is the GSC number three

View attachment 1012885

Another solid smoke with solid flavor. Similar to her sister number one, but not the elusive pheno I wanted.

Frost level is high and smoke is quality, she still has a place in each med cabinet for sure. Her pain relief qualities are amazing.

Here they are all together. The grow that almost got away. Salvaged into a decent haul. :deadhorse:

View attachment 1012887
View attachment 1012888

I will be starting a new Grow very soon with BioTabs and my AutoPots. Should be another interesting journey. Hope you all can be there.
Thanks. Again for those who helped me on this one! :baked:

Excellent smoke report, Med! I am very intrigued with GSC and OB. I broke down and purchased GSC after hearing your take on the aromas while growing. OB will have to wait, though, as I am recovering seedaholism!

Super variety of tasty buds in this grow, man! Nice job again!

:slap:

Oops, couldn't slap ya again!

Great smoke reports — very descriptive. Really looking forward to the GSC from Fastbuds — I’m doing one of those this round, I’d sure love the namesake pheno.

Great smoke reports — very descriptive. Really looking forward to the GSC from Fastbuds — I’m doing one of those this round, I’d sure love the namesake pheno.
For sure, the Thin Mint pheno is top notch weed on anyone's list. I hope you get that one for sure. I know there are a couple others that are pretty good as well, but for me it wad the purple pheno and the Thin Mint. The purple pheno smells great and has some grape or berry like aromas during grow, and even after harvest, the finger hash was sweet. The buds, however mellowed out and became more earthy and spice based in taste. I don't mind that flavor, but I always like something a little stronger up front on the inhale, like fruit, or pine, or fuel.

There were some tasty buds in this run, the OB from Mephisto is nice. I am running her again next run as well. GSC from FB is on my list to do again for sure. Good luck!

Line up for the next grow...

• New nutes, or NO NUTES I guess...it's BioTabs
  • Biobizz lite soil mix
  • AutoPots running airdomes this time
  • Mix of LED and COB lights up to 500 true watts if needed
  • 4 x 4 grow tent
  • Space heaters, humidifiers, Climate control all in use
  • All organic grow for 2019 is the mantra for this season...chasing the flavors!
  • Seed line up; Purple Nuggets from Illuminauto line, Orange Biscuit from Illuminauto, Fastbuds Gorilla Glue, Mephisto Sour Livers, Barneys PineApple Express, and Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper hybrid I got from Mephisto. One more than I was planning for originally, but the Purple Nuggets won't take up much space. They are small. She will have to be lifted up later in flower to even canopy.
That's what's coming in about two weeks or so, maybe a couple days sooner. I a, just waiting on the BioTabs no wonder so I can start amending the soil.

Here's to another fun experience and getting some sweet meds along the way! See you guys I. The next thread. Thanks again for being patient on this one.

Nice lineup! I have to see this, as I have a couple in my seed stash waiting to be chosen.

Good luck with the organic grow, brother! I gotta respect that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice lineup! I have to see this, as I have a couple in my seed stash waiting to be chosen.

Good luck with the organic grow, brother! I gotta respect that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The BioTabs sound very interesting, and I don't need any new equipment. Plus, I can always go back, the starter pack make sure that possible. Although, i will try two grows minimum before I make any real judgement of this process. It looks like they have worked out the kinks in the system, and you can grow some really nice plants with less effort. I can finally use my AutoPots as well, and I only have to run tap water, although I will filter half of mine for sure. I have RO, but won't need it this run.
You can leave this system for like a month alone and it will run itself, that is really cool. That would allow me to run throughout the year if I want, although my main concern in weather anyway.
The other reason is the flavorrofiles you get with organic herb, it's like 20% sometimes better flavor for the same strain. I have done that outdoors, but never indoors. I am curious. I will do a little soil prep this week to help and add some mychorrizea, beneficial organisms and some carboload for food and get the soil moving a little. I will only do that for the bottom half of each pot, and then I will add all the BioTab ingredients to the mix as well. Due to the soil being somewhat warm, I will put only one tab in for the first month, then I will insert the second tab in week four or so. There will be enough there and then she won't release all that food too early into the soil. I see people having issues, and I think this will solve the problem there.

I have researched enough now to feel confident to give this a good run and we will see. Running DWC is also an option. I have three different systems I used to run...a bucket, and two homemade four plant with 50l res reservoirs

Sounds like a great adventure, Med! I guess that is the level one gets after growing for so long. To me, this ANQ is the best tasting weed I have smoked, so I can't even imagine more flavor. That is insane! I can't wait to see this.

I am looking forward to see how using Mammoth p throughout the grow improves flavors and terpenes, and also having the UV light throughout flower. I am expecting this Glueberry grow to be even better in that respect. If it even improves the weed a touch, I can't even imagine how good it will be! Very excited.

I am really really enjoying both phenos as they cure! Enjoying a joint now!

:pass:

Cheers!

Back