Thanks man, it's a nice tent to manage actually. The plants are looking good all things considered, and the quality of the actual smoke should be good, which is all that matters. After already adding GSC, two phenos, and Massive Midget, bringing these three in should give me a great variety of new meds for the winter season. Sativas, and higher CBD strains was the idea, with some flavor to boot!

Orange Biscuits is a great strain. Next run I am running her , the purple nuggets, and one experimental strain which Creme de la Chem (CDLC) x Sour Stomper from Mephisto as well. Should be a killer tent as well. Now with water sorted, the yield will be large!!

Sounds delicious mate, I’ll be keeping a keen eye on the next for sure! Excited to try my cbd strain, not too long now! Flavour and quality has to be the end goal :D

Harvest preliminary SMOKE report

Massive Midget-

Very nice citrus spice smoke, but still too harsh even after a couple weeks of cure. The high is very body based with it's very high CBD%. Overall only 6 out of 10. She suffered greatly in the grow, and I will have to grow her again to get a fair assessment. 35 grams cured

GSC 1-
Purple pheno that is very high in THC for sure, but the smoke is boring and too earthy for me, which is just a nice way of saying dirt weed. It looks great, it gets you wasted and buzzing really good, but flavor is poor. Probably just going to chop it into some hash later on. 22 grams cured

GSC 2-

The Thin Mint pheno!! I love this smoke...top ten of all time smokes I ever grew. Perfect minty intense flavor and a chocolate cookie flavor on the exhale. Super stuff 9 out of 10! Only 26 grams cured

GSC 3-

Another purple pheno from GSC. Same thing as number one, but the flavor is a little better, but not by much. Let's hope they inprove after the cure or they are destined for the bubble hash barrels! Super frosty smoke, super high just like her sister, but in my book, this is dirt weed. 3 out of 10 for flavor, and 8 out of ten for the buzz. 38 grams cured

Orange Biscuits

Looked like the best of the ladies for sure, and I am still optimistic she can be. She was just dried this last week and still requires a cure, but I did smoke a little nug. Her nugs were such a dark green, the chlorophyll makes the smoke taste harsh, but the Orange Biscuit flavor is there and the buzz seems to be a little mor won the Sativa side of things. I can't imagine yet what she will become, could be very good, and could be just ok, but I was hoping she was going to be great, and that she is not:( Disappointed so far with the flavors the tent has given me the smoke looks great, buzz is good and intense, but flavors are more important for me, and these are still weak. Let's hope the cure will help. It almost always does help. 76 grams dried

Green Crack

The ugly duckling could end up being the best of the bunch so far in the flavor department. A test nug went very well, and the buzz what as we all know she is, in the head, and lights a fire under your ass to go out and do something. Great taste with 8 out of 10 fruity mango skunk haze thing going on...really nice. Still drying on the racks

Fruit Punch

She is looking like the best plant out of them all and the best finisher. She is still in the tent on like day 110 almost, but the buds are dense as hell, frosting up every day, and the fall colors are starting to set in. I will post photos tomorrow. I really want to see her finish up here soon, but I won't rush her. She looks like her yield will be around 60 to 80 as well. We shall see...

@MedCzech I added 2 AgroMax 48" t5 10000K plus UVA bulbs to my last grow and I gotta tell ya that I have never had such aroma. It is so strong and the plants are noticeably stickier. A real pain in the ass to trim because the scissors are constantly fouled. The research I did on improving my flavors and aroma led me to these lights. COBs do not have any UV and UVA is important to improved terpene development. The Blue Light is also good for this as well. The ten thousand kelvin is not a typo. You might want to look into adding one or two to your mid flower on grow.

Harvest preliminary SMOKE report

Massive Midget-

Very nice citrus spice smoke, but still too harsh even after a couple weeks of cure. The high is very body based with it's very high CBD%. Overall only 6 out of 10. She suffered greatly in the grow, and I will have to grow her again to get a fair assessment. 35 grams cured

GSC 1-
Purple pheno that is very high in THC for sure, but the smoke is boring and too earthy for me, which is just a nice way of saying dirt weed. It looks great, it gets you wasted and buzzing really good, but flavor is poor. Probably just going to chop it into some hash later on. 22 grams cured

GSC 2-

The Thin Mint pheno!! I love this smoke...top ten of all time smokes I ever grew. Perfect minty intense flavor and a chocolate cookie flavor on the exhale. Super stuff 9 out of 10! Only 26 grams cured

GSC 3-

Another purple pheno from GSC. Same thing as number one, but the flavor is a little better, but not by much. Let's hope they inprove after the cure or they are destined for the bubble hash barrels! Super frosty smoke, super high just like her sister, but in my book, this is dirt weed. 3 out of 10 for flavor, and 8 out of ten for the buzz. 38 grams cured

Orange Biscuits

Looked like the best of the ladies for sure, and I am still optimistic she can be. She was just dried this last week and still requires a cure, but I did smoke a little nug. Her nugs were such a dark green, the chlorophyll makes the smoke taste harsh, but the Orange Biscuit flavor is there and the buzz seems to be a little mor won the Sativa side of things. I can't imagine yet what she will become, could be very good, and could be just ok, but I was hoping she was going to be great, and that she is not:( Disappointed so far with the flavors the tent has given me the smoke looks great, buzz is good and intense, but flavors are more important for me, and these are still weak. Let's hope the cure will help. It almost always does help. 76 grams dried

Green Crack

The ugly duckling could end up being the best of the bunch so far in the flavor department. A test nug went very well, and the buzz what as we all know she is, in the head, and lights a fire under your ass to go out and do something. Great taste with 8 out of 10 fruity mango skunk haze thing going on...really nice. Still drying on the racks

Fruit Punch

She is looking like the best plant out of them all and the best finisher. She is still in the tent on like day 110 almost, but the buds are dense as hell, frosting up every day, and the fall colors are starting to set in. I will post photos tomorrow. I really want to see her finish up here soon, but I won't rush her. She looks like her yield will be around 60 to 80 as well. We shall see...

Excellent smoke report, Med! Definitely looking at a couple of those strains after this grow.

@MedCzech I added 2 AgroMax 48" t5 10000K plus UVA bulbs to my last grow and I gotta tell ya that I have never had such aroma. It is so strong and the plants are noticeably stickier. A real pain in the ass to trim because the scissors are constantly fouled. The research I did on improving my flavors and aroma led me to these lights. COBs do not have any UV and UVA is important to improved terpene development. The Blue Light is also good for this as well. The ten thousand kelvin is not a typo. You might want to look into adding one or two to your mid flower on grow.
Man, I just spent over an hour on the web trying to find those here in Europe and I can't find them anywhere that ships here without some crazy rates from the US or Australia...I have the 7500k and UVA plus UVB on my 600w blurple it i USA the veg mode, so I could try that.
I can get the t5 bulbs and lights, just not in 10000k, only 6400. Let me know if you know a source that ships for reasonable prices to Europe or even a source here. I can't believe I can't find one. Even eBay over here was not helpful. Amazon doesn't ship here, so that was a no go, and htgsupply also does not.

I will keep searching. I know adding the cool blue will help. That just gives me a better source where I can find it. Thanks for the tip! :pass::slap:

Man, I just spent over an hour on the web trying to find those here in Europe and I can't find them anywhere that ships here without some crazy rates from the US or Australia...I have the 7500k and UVA plus UVB on my 600w blurple it i USA the veg mode, so I could try that.
I can get the t5 bulbs and lights, just not in 10000k, only 6400. Let me know if you know a source that ships for reasonable prices to Europe or even a source here. I can't believe I can't find one. Even eBay over here was not helpful. Amazon doesn't ship here, so that was a no go, and htgsupply also does not.

I will keep searching. I know adding the cool blue will help. That just gives me a better source where I can find it. Thanks for the tip! :pass::slap:
They might be really new as I had a hard time finding them and bought them direct from the maker's site.

They might be really new as I had a hard time finding them and bought them direct from the maker's site.
Damn, now I spent all day looking and can't source them anywhere. Not any type of light with 10000k and UVB/UVA spectrums.

I will win and get these for my next grow for sure. I actually got out my blurple and put that on my Fruit Punch these last couple days. Maybe it will help pop out a little more on the terps side.

fantastic smoke reports for little to no cure :thumbsup:
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks bro. I will update with photos of the nugs trimmed and more detailed smoke report later. Happy New Year, I will keep er lit!!:pass:passing one over to ya!

Back