Yes, I forgot to answer about the two buds...I have only seen it one time before, and I thought it was just that I was seeing things or something. This time there is no question these two buds look completely different. The color, leaf structure and bud - calyx structure isn't even the same. I have no idea what I am looking at to be honest. I will document what they look like after curing and then give smoke report.

Damn, my mouth is watering!

Hey, by the way, have an issue with Queen 1. Posted a picture on my thread. Can you check into out?

IMG_2054.JPG

A lower nug on GSC 3 before she got chopped today.

IMG_2061.JPG

A lower nug on the OB. This strain is bonkers good. Thank god I have more eggs of these ladies! I have a couple more from the same Illuminaut drop. Good things in the next tent there will be...

The frost on the GSC is incredible!! Looks like another incredible smoke man! Got denied on the rep, as I have to spread it around.

This is a connosoir grow for sure! Sweet!

:drool::drool:

The frost on the GSC is incredible!! Looks like another incredible smoke man! Got denied on the rep, as I have to spread it around.

This is a connosoir grow for sure! Sweet!

:drool::drool:
Thx bud. Learned a lot this grow. The "connoisseur " grow was what this grow was supposed to be. Trying to get away from huge monster plants as they are hard to maintain, plus I don't need that much weed. I want to keep adding to the Med Cabinet and enjoying the great flavors out there right now in the cannabis world. There is so much to choose from and so little time and space. I don't want to lose my life growing either. For me, it's four months each grow you need to be home every night and every morning practically. Balancing priorities and still enjoying this hobby is a delicate thing and not easily achieved.

This type of garden is more my normal, with some exceptions that I wasn't able to train all the plants due to my problems. I usually get the candelabra style plants like you see the Green Crack and Fruit Punch. A main cola and thirteen or twenty one secondary colas depending on how long she vegges. Sometimes I top her at four nodes and grow even canopy plants but they never get bigger than 90 cm or so, coco-cola height.

So far the harvest is going smoothly. Smaller plants only take minutes to cut down, trim and hang. The smells are great, and the flavor of the GSC is amazing. I can't wait to try GSC3. The CBD effect the Massive Midget has is amazing. It puts me right to sleep. My back pain and nerve pain in my legs and feet put my mind under stress all the time, but this little lady shuts that part of the brain right off almost completely. Never felt a buzz exactly like this one before. Highly recommend this one if you suffer from any chronic pain.

@davisgirl this is my current grow which is a different set up and type of run from the ANQ run. I can tag you into that one as well.

Thanks for stopping in. I hope we can share some ideas together and I hope you like some of the stuff you see here. My next couple grows are focusing on precision and quality in the grow controlling nute amounts and ratios. As you will see, this grow got sabotaged by some bad water, but it is now back in track.

See you around!

Update coming today...

As of right now. GSC girls are all curing, Massive Midget curing, and the remaining ladies are the Orange Biscuit, Fruit Punch, and Green Crack. All have been given Overdrive for three days, and now I will go into last phase of feeding without any N and just the Micro and Bloom, no more enzymes or boost either. Let's get these ladies to finish up. Three days of that and then I start giving final flush for three more days...at that point we will see if they can be chopped or not. Hopefully yes, that would give me Christmas with no plants to fuss over so I can focus on family as I would like it.

Photos coming later today!

Hey Med, that's a good plan! Here's to hoping the plants cooperate, so you can harvest and spend Christmas with everything in jars! Cheers brotha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A couple new photos and...

Update MedCave tent Day 96-day three of
Final Flush!!

I will flush until they start to turn. The tricks were all cloudy and no amber, I will harvest them for a higher head buzz effect. I have tons of couch lock dope anyways, and they look good.

Oops and sorry, using new iPhone I got for my birthday, but didn’t know how to hold it yet. Turns out it’s exactly the same as my iPad...duh?!

FB8E6B45-2936-4680-8891-9C84C6EAC58C.jpeg
F5411C35-EA3C-4316-8537-4B1A8DF34481.jpeg
5E5282F7-692E-41D7-80D3-5B201C2C5598.jpeg
9F0B41CA-D490-46DF-8451-09DE3FAF0A08.jpeg

Attachments

• 319E11CB-AC27-47E5-9F69-1642322EB824.jpeg
    319E11CB-AC27-47E5-9F69-1642322EB824.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 44
  • C7CEF92E-3B81-44A2-A421-6F825EB5616B.jpeg
    C7CEF92E-3B81-44A2-A421-6F825EB5616B.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 29
  • A8BE6989-2A25-47B0-A42E-5C1EC58A44B1.jpeg
    A8BE6989-2A25-47B0-A42E-5C1EC58A44B1.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 29
The trichs on that orange biscuit are unreal, man. Is that color enhanced by the lights, or accurate, beautiful shades of red/purple, and if it tastes as you described the smell... man!!

Looking great, Med!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back