I think her main cola could get to be in the 25 gram range, but it could be even more. She seems to be large already compared to the others and I am thinking she could bring around 75 grams total. I have two lights on her at the moment, and I have for the last week or so. She is getting 135 watts of light, 70 from the blurple and 65 from the 3500k cob.

After only a couple days, I think you will see a difference in the bud size. Looks like they are really lacking it on. I am adding Overdrive to the normal feeding on the last two GSC before they get final flush. Had to chop the top off GSC 2 as it got bent in moving around, but she was almost there. Did a mini flush before I did, then got her back on nutes again. Not ideal, but Shen looks fine.
the rest have packed on some weight.

Take a look for yourselves...

IMG_2022.JPG

The Orange Biscuit is getting the full spectrum of the blurple at 140w plus, there is a 65w cob shooting at her lowers and another cob just to her side, so she is getting a nice push at this stage. She shrugs it Off too. This plant is beefy!

IMG_2019.JPG

Here you can see where I chopped the top off of GSC 2. I will let he run lowers go another week or so. The top half had around twenty grams of prime buds. I will take pics later.

IMG_2017.JPG

The Green Crack at Day 92 just addding a bit each day. Strange looking plant, but nice smell to her.

IMG_2018.JPG

Sorry, a bad pic of GSC three, a fuzzy little lady with purple leaves. She will be the thin mint pheno for sure!

IMG_2011.JPG

Here is a nug from the GSC one. There are small hints of purple visible here, but more with the naked eye, and the other sister plant has it even more.
IMG_2015.JPG

Just another shot of the tent on the left side. All seems to be doing very well now.

After only a couple days, I think you will see a difference in the bud size. Looks like they are really lacking it on. I am adding Overdrive to the normal feeding on the last two GSC before they get final flush. Had to chop the top off GSC 2 as it got bent in moving around, but she was almost there. Did a mini flush before I did, then got her back on nutes again. Not ideal, but Shen looks fine.
the rest have packed on some weight.

Take a look for yourselves...

View attachment 982462
The Orange Biscuit is getting the full spectrum of the blurple at 140w plus, there is a 65w cob shooting at her lowers and another cob just to her side, so she is getting a nice push at this stage. She shrugs it Off too. This plant is beefy!

View attachment 982461
Here you can see where I chopped the top off of GSC 2. I will let he run lowers go another week or so. The top half had around twenty grams of prime buds. I will take pics later.

View attachment 982458
The Green Crack at Day 92 just addding a bit each day. Strange looking plant, but nice smell to her.

View attachment 982459
Sorry, a bad pic of GSC three, a fuzzy little lady with purple leaves. She will be the thin mint pheno for sure!

View attachment 982456
Here is a nug from the GSC one. There are small hints of purple visible here, but more with the naked eye, and the other sister plant has it even more.
View attachment 982457
Just another shot of the tent on the left side. All seems to be doing very well now.

That tent has inspired me, Med! Looks like such a blend of scents and flavors! The orange biscuits! Wow! What an impressive plant. This grow will be well worth it in diversity and quality of buds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks man, that was the plan this run. I can't be too disappointed. I finally got RO water now, and I have more than enough tasty buds to last until the spring grow. Also, I really do look at the medicinal value and what strains are best treating. This run was also to fill out Meds that help with back pain and nerve pain, both I suffer from. The GSC and the Green Crack are excellent in this regard. I think the Orange Biscuit will be good as well, but they don't list anything on their site really. The genetics on her are so new, there is no research done. Once again though Mephisto seems to have created a high level intensity, super tasty strain. DP for shear size and quality for sure are the best, Dinafem does some good stuff too, but Mephisto is slowly becoming a favorite breeder of mine.

Thanks man, that was the plan this run. I can't be too disappointed. I finally got RO water now, and I have more than enough tasty buds to last until the spring grow. Also, I really do look at the medicinal value and what strains are best treating. This run was also to fill out Meds that help with back pain and nerve pain, both I suffer from. The GSC and the Green Crack are excellent in this regard. I think the Orange Biscuit will be good as well, but they don't list anything on their site really. The genetics on her are so new, there is no research done. Once again though Mephisto seems to have created a high level intensity, super tasty strain. DP for shear size and quality for sure are the best, Dinafem does some good stuff too, but Mephisto is slowly becoming a favorite breeder of mine.

Well done, Med! Makes me want to go out and buy some biscuits, but I do have some Mephisto strains that I do want to grow also. CDLC and Sour Livers are tops.

Well done, Med! Makes me want to go out and buy some biscuits, but I do have some Mephisto strains that I do want to grow also. CDLC and Sour Livers are tops.
Sour livers is an awesome strain. You will lover her for sure. Crusty, dank little ladies they are:kiss:

Fact is,...now I have to run Sour Livers in my next grow. That will help with back pain and headaches, and it even helps regulate cravings for sugar. One thing about Soir Livers, if you smoke her exclusively for too long, you will lose your appetite completely and it is not a pleasant feeling. I have only experienced this phenomena with a few strains, and she is one of them.
Power Plant from DP is another and even worse, and Skunk # 11 is the other. Great strains, but if you smoke too much for too long, it affects your appetite and metabolism as well.

I understand Mephisto strains are relatively quick. I can definitely handle a 65 day strain! If you are doing Sour Livers, I just may also! We can compare notes and results! Might be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would be cool. We could try to do a control experiment where we both try to feed on same schedule with relatively same light schedule and intensity and see what happens...interesting.:pass:

Back