That would be cool. We could try to do a control experiment where we both try to feed on same schedule with relatively same light schedule and intensity and see what happens...interesting.:pass:

Cool! Let's plan on it. You will need to save space in your tent for an early February start, though. I am sure these ANQ babies will take me into third week January to finish. We can work the details out as internal approaches.

Last edited:
Cool! Let see plan on it. You will need to save space in your tent for an early February start, though. I am sure these ANQ babies will take me into third week January to finish. We can work the details out as internal approaches.
I was thinking late February anyways for the start. I would like a couple months off, and this grow will take me right up to New Years, longer than I had hoped. Looking forward though to doing it.

It will be interesting to see the difference, and I am sure there will be.

Update in the MedCave:welcome:

"Now there were four"- the story of the harvest of GSC 2, and the four ladies left behind...

IMG_2025.JPG

So here they are, the remaining four. From left to right it is Orange Biscuit in Day 66, GSC 3 in Day 82, Fruit Punch in Day 82, and Green Crack in Day 96.

IMG_2031.JPG

The Orange Biscuit is going to be some seriously sticky, sweet, citrus heaven, and the Biscuit part has me really intrigued in the flavor department. Hope there will be a little GSC twist in there, that would be good.

IMG_2029.JPG

The overhead shot of GSC 3. She is being flushed now and will be harvested in next couple days. You can see her beautiful colors and tricholicious nugs...

IMG_2028.JPG

More side nugs from the GSC 3. The trichs are reading amber about 10% right now, maybe a little less, but I will take her soon.

IMG_2033.JPG

Dudes, this OB is blowing my mind(well it could be the GSC 1 bud I am toking on right now as well), but no really, this girl is magnet someting I have not seen before. The resin level is off the charts. The smell is crazy orange peels with some little sweet something else there, but not sure what it is yet...:coffee2:
IMG_2036.JPG

Another shot of a nug on the GSC 3. She will be really tasty I am sure. She smells the most of the three and has the most color and trichs of the three. We shall see! :thumbsup:

IMG_2034.JPG

The Fruit Punch is just packing her buds up more and more solid each day, but looks the same age all the time. Most of her pistils are still white. At least three more weeks will be needed I think.:haha:

IMG_2035.JPG

The Green Crack is growing this little nodule out her main cola. She I said confused what phase she is in for sure as well, like the Fruit Punch. Almost like there suspended in week four of flower or something. Growth and trichs are improving, as well is smell and resin, so I will be patient. They look healthy!:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 48
Nice job, Med! Orange Biscuits is calling my name for a future grow for sure!

(Formerly pigskinfantasy)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice job, Med! Orange Biscuits is calling my name for a future grow for sure!

(Formerly pigskinfantasy)

The Orange Biscuit is an Illuminauto which means it was a special project and may never be bred again. They sold out of these seeds in two hours after they offered them. I hope they will offer them again as well.

Another little update today. GSC 3 gets the axe...

Some last photos of her before she was chopped. She went through the struggles like the others due to the bad water, but in the end, this GSC is the nicest looking and possibly yielding as well. Although number two is very good for flavor and will be hard to beat. We will see!

IMG_2045.JPG

On her way out to be harvested. One last moment in the tent.

IMG_2047.JPG

She is so beautiful, and would have been even more lovely had it nor been a tough grow for the tent. She still looks great, smells just like you want her to and her resin levels are really high.

IMG_2050.JPG

The two buds right next to each other which have completely different leaf structures, one more indica below and more Sativa up top in the light more. Interested in seeing if the taste is different.

IMG_2055.JPG

Yummy!
IMG_2058.JPG

Fall colors just before Christmas!

IMG_2064.JPG

Two methods, we shall see which gives a better final product.
IMG_2065.JPG

And then there were three...

The GSC looks delicious, too, man! Gonna also be interested to hear if two buds on the same plant can taste differently. By the way, how tall are the remaining plants, the coco-cola height?

Grow turned out to be pretty darn good after all. What's your revised guess on dry weight in tent?

By the way, finally got a screen name that won't raise distract. Same pigskin, though!

Dude, this smoke is turning out to be scrumptious stuff. Like I keep saying, it seems like grows when I have issues for some reason or another, have at least the overall taste levels seems to be really high.
Don't get me wrong. I have grown a ton of good grows and super dope too, but for some reason these type grows give me dank bud.:thumbsup:

The GSC 1 is very purple after drying and curing a while and tastes like thin mints if you washed them down with grape koolaid. :coffee:GSC 2 tastes even stronger of the thin mint flavor only, but it is so strong, the flavor is there all the way to the bottom of the pipe or bong. GSC 3 is drying now.

Massive Midget now tastes like a lemon haze cough drop. It has high CBD so it is great to help sleep and reduce anxiety and a lot of other anti-Inflammatory properties for reducing internal stress and pain in the body. Very good strain for what ailes ya!:cooldance:

I am surprised how the Green Crack and Fruit Punch have come back. The Fruit Punch has super solid buds and will yield a lot more than I thought. You were right to take the over. I estimate the tent to turn out around 240 to 300 grams now. The Orange Biscuit is growing and growing, but also showing signs that the end is near. Mephisto strains generally finish fast. She will be ready in two weeks, three absolute max. I can tell that her resin production is slowing and the plant is getting ready to go full bloom on me. I will try to time out giving it some Overdrive to push this last boost through, probably in three or four days from now.

I have busted my butt to get this grow back where it is now. Lots of time is now paying off. They are looking really good. I like when I run tents like this. Lots of new stuff to try. Five strains in one grow!! That's even a record for me, generally I run two or three tops. I think I will stick to three or four max next time. This was good, but it left me a little clueless when the problems hit as all of them reacted differently.

Anywho...all is good. The weed is phenomenal and top level in taste like I wanted. I am also going to mix all the trim from all strains and make some Christmas Hash, full melt of course, and enjoy that sprinkled over some of the new batch of meds over the holiday season. Every year, since growing indoors, this fall grow and Christmas:baked: harvest is always my favorite of the year. You can't beat the holiday season and great nugs to comfort you after a long day at work.

The Orange Biscuit is about 90 cm tall, the Fruit Punch is around 75 cm tall and the Green Crack is around 60 cm tall.
:pass:

Just took a nice hit of the GSC 2 and it made me sweat like a pig for ten seconds...BAM!!!:holymoly:

Back