That is the reflector series led blurple I am running. Basically the same as a Viparspectra 600w led. Actually running 70w in veg and 70w in bloom. I am running bloom only reds right now on her.

The plants really filled out nicely. The surprise is the Fruit Punch yield, and the Green Crack smell. The Fruit Punch main cola will be like 20 grams easy. It is huge and mis-shapen somehow. I call her Jabba after Jabba the Hut. Crazy thick dense buds, and the plant I see very heavy for such a small plant. If the resin doesn't all dry up, the yield will be like 70 grams, a lot more than I thought.

The Green Crack was a lucky mistake, and I got the elusive Mango fruit Punch flavored phenotype. The flavor will be so good on her, and which means she will be the head buzz, zippy Sativa I was hoping for. I grew nearly ten of them before I got just one of these phenotypes a couple runs back, and now, I get lucky running just one, and she has not had a great life so far. Recovering for a nice 40 to 50 gram yield. Buds are full, juicy, and smell like a fruit garden.:drool:

Update MedCzech's ManCave "Star Wars" Grow Day 99 Gave the Star Wars theme to the finish in this tent dedicating its memory to one of my favorite movie series of all time.

Day six of Final Flush, using Advanced Nutrients line
Ph RO/filtered water at 5.8
1ml Final Stage flush and two drops of ph down bloom version

IMG_2067.JPG

In the light of only the cobs now, it is so clear we have three different strains here. Tent smells amazing now. Not super strong smell, but very nice mix. Orange "Chewy" Biscuit left-Fruit" Jabba" Punch center- Green "Tattoo"Crack right. All will be finishing in the next few days or so. We will see how long it takes them to finish up. The plants are showing no signs of fade after six days of flushing...interesting?
IMG_2068.JPG

OB is such a nice plant. She is so frosty and sticky. Took a test nug a week ago and she smokes really sweet. Citrus with something else in there, not quite sure yet. I good cure will be needed on her. Her leaves are such a dark forest green.
IMG_2072.JPG

Yummy Orange Biscuits. Can't wait to pop her in the bong and give her a rip! Named her Chewy after Chewbacca in Star Wars. I couldn't think of anything else that was tall with Orange hair other th
IMG_2076.JPG

Pure heaven this plant. Just looking at her makes you relax. She is very soft in her presence...

IMG_2069.JPG

Jabba in all her glory. The main cola is so wise at the base. These buds have a pyramid like shape and are rock hard and very heavy.
IMG_2070.JPG

Named the agreed Crack Tattoo, short for Tatooine, the strange planet with the weird plant life, as this girl has some strange ass growth due to her deficiency issues. Strange stuff, but super smell with a Mango fruity smell in the air.
IMG_2075.JPG

Weird stuff...but very resin filled, not so much on the trichs.

Looks like a Christmas harvest for sure. See you all soon. Plus more coming from the GSC and Massive Midget after their cure. Thanks for stopping in!

Attachments

• IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 49
With that kind of harvest, I am sure you will have. Merry Christmas, Med!

Plants sound and look amazingly tasty! Excellent work at getting a top notch grow from where it began!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

i just love that edge frosting :thumbsup: looking great :greenthumb:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

BF260EC2-F67C-4B94-976E-07030A4FB62F.jpeg
Another update just two days before Christmas and one week into the final flush before harvest. :xmas:
Plants still look pretty much the same. There must have still been a lot of nutes left in the medium.
0D16C3AF-7466-497F-91A6-AAA1EADA53FA.jpeg

The OB still looking sweet. Just a touch a fading in main cola which is normal.

2D60E762-638E-41B5-ACF9-FDA2E083F8D6.jpeg

So glad i didn’t lollipop this girl. There must be at least 20 grams on the lower section, maybe even more, the buds are thick and dense!!

F16A0240-6F8B-4CA4-990F-A607319CD9FB.jpeg

Oops, bad angle:( Jabba looking sweet and tricks are improving. Almost one week on a 18/6 light schedule to help shock them a bit today into believing it’s fall and time to be harvested.
DC8A1F11-5CA9-4E2B-97FC-7528972B59C0.jpeg

Tatoo looking ugly but also improving on trich production. Super sweet mango smell!

Those are looking ripe for the picking! The girth on those buds are amazing!

Looking real nice bro. Orange biscuits a beauty!
Thanks man, it's a nice tent to manage actually. The plants are looking good all things considered, and the quality of the actual smoke should be good, which is all that matters. After already adding GSC, two phenos, and Massive Midget, bringing these three in should give me a great variety of new meds for the winter season. Sativas, and higher CBD strains was the idea, with some flavor to boot!

Orange Biscuits is a great strain. Next run I am running her , the purple nuggets, and one experimental strain which Creme de la Chem (CDLC) x Sour Stomper from Mephisto as well. Should be a killer tent as well. Now with water sorted, the yield will be large!!

Thanks man, it's a nice tent to manage actually. The plants are looking good all things considered, and the quality of the actual smoke should be good, which is all that matters. After already adding GSC, two phenos, and Massive Midget, bringing these three in should give me a great variety of new meds for the winter season. Sativas, and higher CBD strains was the idea, with some flavor to boot!

Orange Biscuits is a great strain. Next run I am running her , the purple nuggets, and one experimental strain which Creme de la Chem (CDLC) x Sour Stomper from Mephisto as well. Should be a killer tent as well. Now with water sorted, the yield will be large!!

I am envious of the cabinet, man! Some nice additions! Can't wait to hear your smoke and taste reports on these!

Don't forget to leave some room in there for the Sour Livers we will run at the same time in early February. It will be fun! I plan to run two and hope for a 60-65 day harvest.

I am envious of the cabinet, man! Some nice additions! Can't wait to hear your smoke and taste reports on these!

Don't forget to leave some room in there for the Sour Livers we will run at the same time in early February. It will be fun! I plan to run two and hope for a 60-65 day harvest.
Yep, that will be the last plant in the tent, the Sour Livers. I will order seeds in new year sale somewhere. That will be fun. I am sticking with coco, but doing coco with no additions and airpots in my root system to get them more oxygen and CO2. I think that combo with having my good water back, I can get a nice product this run. Not that this product isn't good, but it could have been better.

Back