First up, and my favorite overall smoke so far....Orange Biscuit from Mephisto

I searched the entire Mephisto catalog and couldn't find this. The only two strains I see with "orange" in the name are:
Orange Diesel
Sour Orange Diesel Kush

Is it perhaps discontinued now? I really want a maximum couchlock strain...

This was an Illuminauto release last fall. The Purple Nuggets is also an Illuminauto drop. The Orange Biscuit is the biggest couch lock I have ever smoked, even stronger than Night Queen or any other indica I have grown. I live smoking her, but man, I find myself sitting down within minutes no matter what I am doing. Strong stuff.

The Sour Orange Diesel Kush is really good couch lock weed as well if you get the right phenotype. Auto Night Queen from Dutch Passion is very good Afghan Kush heritage smoke, and the one phenotype tastes like Strawberry Milkshake.

About to smoke a strawberry milkshake joint right now. Last thing I do before bed, cause it is good night!

About to smoke a strawberry milkshake joint right now. Last thing I do before bed, cause it is good night!

Hey bro! Awesome. How are you liking the NQ?

It's bliss, man. Bliss!

Just dropped the beans for my next grow. Once I get organized and get photos set, I will tag everyone in and get ready for a new ride MedCzech's ManCave- BioTabs and "The Flavor Chase". It should be fun!:woohoo1:

Again, one more time, for you lazy guys who don't want to look back,...here was the drop.

:jointman:
Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper as special from Mephisto
Gorilla Glue from Fastbuds
PineApple Express from Fastbuds
Purple Nuggets an Illuminauto from Mephisto
Orange Biscuit an Illuminauto from Mephisto
Sour Livers from Mephisto

All super strains for flavor and should give me a great variety of meds for different symptoms as well. I am looking forward to both of those aspects in this run. I will get more into detail later.

See you guys soon. Looking forward to this organic grow indoors and the possibilities for the future and this type of growing. We shall see...:thumbsup:

Can't wait man!

Back