@MedCzech Thank you for fixing your pictures. Plants are doing better :woohoo1:.

:slap:
Thanks man! It was your tip of adding the mychorrizea that started the recovery. I started working on growing the culture in the medium even though I am using salt based nutes.

Yes, they are much better now. Just got off track...thanks again. You were right, I was a little panicking because I felt like for the first time in a long time, I didn't know what to do. And it was more that the outside things happening were freaking me out and when the plants were having problems, it was too much for me.

All good now on all fronts! Thanks for the rep slap!:pass:

Hey Med, I gave you instructions backwards. Home button on right side landscape view will do it. Sorry man!

Actually, the home button on the right side gives me photos laying on their left side. Remember I am using an iPad, not a phone. I will try home button on bottom like a phone, and even upside down as well. At least for now, I have a way that works.

Thanks though. Most of the time I am baked out of my brain while in the grow room. I have this habit of smoking hash and some sweet buds in my glass spoon while I am working in there, and I don't smoke hash any other time.

Hey Med, I gave you instructions backwards. Home button on right side landscape view will do it. Sorry man!

I can relate, Med! I realized after my first grow how much I depended on the plants just to look at, meditate and medicate and relax. Even these seedlings I have are bringing some if that back, I just love the growing process as a whole. Therapeutic in and of itself!

Sorry again, I know this is so many times now this grow, but that just seems to be how it is going.

Day 77 with Massive Midget and Green Crack back right side( both locked in week three or so on flower) Long story short Potassium was locked out, now using RO water, lesson learned!

IMG_1931.JPG

Day 64 Girl Scout Cookies from Fastbuds
back left corner and center. Very stinky, crystalline looking mamma jammas! More photos coming in close up...

IMG_1935.JPG

GSC [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] doesn't have a name yet, but she is a slightly lighter green than her sisters, and nice flowers. She will be tasty for sure.

IMG_1933.JPG

GSC [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] very nice structure in this little girl. She has got great real estate in the center of the tent, getting good light from all angles. You can see she is just slightly Potassium deficient, but she will be fine now.

IMG_1939.JPG

All GSC girls together, with [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] back right in the shot. She has the fattest buds so far from the three,but suffering the worst from the Potassium deficiency. We shall see.

IMG_1934.JPG

Day 50(remember they are all very much behind schedule)- Here is the Mephisto Orange Biscuit from their Illuminautos line. She is going to be so dank! She is now the tallest in the tent, she wanted that light and grew right up to a good distance and now she is starting to build up the little preflowers in size and the frost is coming early! Smells like her name, Orange biscuits. Yummy!

IMG_1936.JPG

GSC [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Like I said, she is suffering the most. All has been remedied now, but she looks worse than she really is. The buds look great and very stinky with a sweeter smell than the others. Fingers crossed we will be ok the rest of the way. At least that will fill enough jars to keep ma happy until spring grow. Looks to be my lowest yield ever with this tent.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 42
Lots of good stuff going on in that tent. Even the plants with the earlier issues have healthy new growth. I am sure the buds are not impacted and will be dense and flavorful. Damn, even your worst Grow ever is pretty damn good, IMO!

Day 79 Massive Midget and Green Crack Update- just a chance to see with new improved water if there is a clear improvement in first few days only.

IMG_1968.JPG

Well, she looks better for sure, and she has a nicer dank smell. Will only give a small yield, but I am just hoping for some quality. No amber trichs, mostly clear means she still has a bit to go, let's hope she can pack on a little something.

Day 66 Girl Scout Cookies #'s 1-2-3 All loooking nice!

IMG_1966.JPG

GSC 3

IMG_1964.JPG

GSC 2 and the Fruit Punch on the left and GSC 3 on the right, with the Orange Biscuit and way back is the GSC 1. Moved them around a bit.

Day 52 Orange Biscuit. She is a beauty!!

IMG_1972.JPG

Orange Biscuit top cola. She smells so sweet...

IMG_1970.JPG

Orange Biscuit is now the tallest plant in the tent. These pictures don't do her little buds justice. They are covered in trichs and are really sticky to the touch.

IMG_1967.JPG

Fruit Punch over head shot. She looks nice, but not much happening there. We will see if she will move on or if we need another flush and try to restart her again. She has looked like this for almost a month. There has been some new development since the water change, so I am optimistic at this point, we will see.

Thanks for tuning in again. This grow isn't what I was hoping for, but it did teach me something as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_1974.JPG
    IMG_1974.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 49
Day 85 Massive Midget she is progressing despite everything and trying to push every little bit she can out, but there wasn't much to work with. I can say this, the buds are like rocks. She will maybe give me 25 grams or so. :doh:

The smell is incredible though, like a blueberry HALLS cough drop. :cool1:

IMG_1980.JPG

You can see, her structure, potentially was going to be so good. This is exactly the way I like to train plants, but all the problems caused her stunted size.
IMG_1985.JPG

Here is a good shot to let you see the deficiency in the leaves better, ...that is not leaf fade. All of the plants had it to some level until we straightened out the water. All good now, but poor little thing lost so much potential.

IMG_1976.JPG
Here is a shot of the tent now. Still the same potential as before in my kind, nothing really changed, but you will see some progress for sure. The perfect water supply has had a great influence on health of new growth. The Orange Biscuit is going crazy. I will give you a close up. That is her on the left. :cools:

IMG_1979.JPG

Another angle of the Orange Biscuit. Day 58

She is exploding!! :smoking:
Very aggressive bud structure. She is going to go large on the main cola for sure. The trichs are quite nice as well, and here smell is amazing.

IMG_1989.JPG

Now you can better see here how frosty she is. Yummy:drool:

IMG_1986.JPG

GSC Day 71

She is doing fine as well. Still no amber trichs and some of her secondary buds are still busting out new growth. Here in the main cola, there is still a little action, but she is slowing down. I just started her on Overdrive. The Massive Midget has been on it for a week now, and will get the flush starting this week I think.
This girl is about two weeks away from that so about three to four to the finish maximum, maybe less.

IMG_1988.JPG

GSC # 2 Day 71

Not a great angle to show that she has grown in size a bit, but has some way to go. She is behind her big sister # 1. Nice aroma, and it's the classic chocolate mint cookie smell you expect from GSC. :eyebrows:

IMG_1990.JPG

A secondary bud on the OB from Mephisto. These genetics are very interesting for sure. This girl is going to pump out some tasty nugs!

More to come guys! Keep her lit...passing one over to you from the MedCave:pass:

Attachments

• IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Good news, indeed, my friend! Your plants are doing really well, now! Nice work, Med!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bro. It's all good now. In the end, these nugs, due to the stress early are pumping out tons of resin and terpenes as a defense mechanism. The smell is incredible compared to my last grow. Much more intense and due to the different strains, the aromas are all over the place.

GSC smells like toe jam unless you get real close or touch it, then it smells like minty, cream, and hints of spice and dark chocolate.

Massive Midget smells like blueberry cough syrup or cough drop, while the Fruit Punch next to her is like Fruity Pebbles or some blueberry/lemon cotton candy.

The last is the Orange Biscuit, which smells just like that tbh. Like citrus and cookie smell(vanilla and something else?). I have seen this bud structure only one other time and the main cola on that plant grew to a gargantuan 50 grams. Of course that was the main stem basically at the to, but it was Double even the large buds I had on the ANQ. I think it was some Afghan hybrid, but I can't remember the strain name right now. I didn't keep any records for many years of anything.

Last edited:
Back