Hey Med! Looking great! Glad to see everyone is healthy and happy!

By the way holding iPad landscape with home button (camera button) on the left side will do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_1918.JPG

This is what happened when I turned the home button to the left side and took the picture as instructed would work...ooops:crying:
well they do look nice, but not upside down:nono::nono::nono:

Attachments

• IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 34
IMG_1919.JPG
Ok, so I just flipped those photos over in the folder. Let see if this works!

...nope:crying::crying:

Attachments

• IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1918.JPG
    IMG_1918.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1921.JPG
    IMG_1921.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 34
Ok, so apparently I need to take photos in whatever manner I see fit, then go to the file of that photo, turn the photo 360 and then save said photo. Then you get the following!

IMG_1921.JPG

This is the Green Crack on the left and the Massive Midget next to her. I am bringing their feed up again as they are growing quite slow. It has always looked very Mag deficient, the Green Crack, but I have tried my best with her in that regard.

IMG_1923.JPG

This Girl Scout Cookie is my favorite by far in the tent. Her main cola is so damn stankyyy!
Her smell dominates the entire tent. The larger plants are doing ok, but she is really making a great comeback.:yay:

At this point I have only two lights over the entire area, the 60w cob 3500k, and the 150w double cob 3000k. I have tried to turn on the other 60w cob, but the Orange Biscuit, Andy the Fruit Punch don't like it. The Fruit Punch is still very light sensitive for some reason. Her color is more dark green than the others as well. I haven't really tried to remedy that yet. I should give her a little more attention.

I will post more photos below! And now, maybe right side up!

Last edited:
IMG_1922.JPG

Here is the younger side of the tent. Back left, Fruit Punch, front left Orange Biscuit, both on the right side are Girl Scout Cookies. It's not a great angle to get perspective though.

IMG_1917.JPG

This photo gives you some perspective of the older plants and the younger ones. My favorite is the GSC in the back left. She smells like Fruity Pebnles or Lucky Charms, but if you touch her, the stank and minty aromas take over big time...going to blow my brain away that stuff will! I can't wait...:baked::haha:

I can’t believe you ever had problems in that tent! Way to get those plants back on track man. Looking great!

I can’t believe you ever had problems in that tent! Way to get those plants back on track man. Looking great!

Thanks man. Yeah, I just got lost a little and got turned around in my head what to do. I am still new at the led grow light game as well, and my lux meter was busted, perlite and hard water, plus issues in my home that were really rough, and it all came crashing down at once.

All is better on all fronts and grow look to be giving me something decent. I might get 300 grams from this tent, or even more if I can get them to bulk up nicely.

My money is on the over!

Back