Hey man, looking good despite the issues!

Thought you might have some input!

Have a 4x4x8 tent and it's warming up so I'm going to run AC so need a lower power light setup.

I can get a 8x cbx3590 setup with 2 Bluetooth controlled drivers for dimming etc.

Was going to do rails with 3 2 3 cob spacing with each driver running 4 in a star of David type pattern.

Then with the software program a 24h cycle

I could ramp one set up and the other down etc in any number of combinations!

Mixing k spectrum is also an option.

I imagine in stretch a constant 4 dimming and 4 getting brighter might give control as they shift directions, while there is also the obvious sunrise and sunset that could be mimiced also.

What do you think?

f6

That set up sounds perfect. That should allow you to do all the things we talked about.

Yep, girls are back on track. Life also back in track...had some family issues that needed dealing with and that left the grow on the back burner.
all good now, and hoping I can salvage something. It has actually been fun last couple days or so, getting my focus back and trying to challenge myself to see how much I can get from these girls. I am enjoying the grow again.

Big thanks to [HASHTAG]#manogreen[/HASHTAG] for the mychorrizea tip. I added the Mykos from Extreme Gardening, and the Atmosphere Tea is going in Monday to add the the bacterial environment in the coco. Seems to have stabilized uptake and root growth. I will never grow in perlite again though. That was the only new thing I achangedd really, and that was the factor that made the grow go sideways with all the other little issues.
Live and learn!

Good to hear man :headbang:

Going to pheno hunt my home grown seeds and was planning on soil/perlite mix! Might reconsider!

Say I was going to do a bunch of my Ruby Dragon in solo cup sized pits what would you recommend? Was going to do soil & perlite with hydroton in the bottom..

f6

Good to hear man :headbang:

Going to pheno hunt my home grown seeds and was planning on soil/perlite mix! Might reconsider!

Say I was going to do a bunch of my Ruby Dragon in solo cup sized pits what would you recommend? Was going to do soil & perlite with hydroton in the bottom..

f6
If you use RO water you are fine, but my hard water, which has nice stuff in it though, but doesn't work because of the calcium with the perlite and hydroton so much. Perlite seems to be worse.

Ok, so sorry again to be on and off here with you guys.

In case you want to see the progress in the girls, here they are. Again sorry for sideways photos, I know you all hate that. One day I will learn!

IMG_1891.JPG
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG

I will get better photos tomorrow that aren't crooked! Plus a little update on what I have done. They are way behind and won't yield a ton, but they are looking really healthy now.:whew:

Attachments

• IMG_1893.JPG
    IMG_1893.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1894.JPG
    IMG_1894.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 31
Looking great, Med! You really brought them back to life nicely. I am sure they will produce well for you!

Looking great, Med! You really brought them back to life nicely. I am sure they will produce well for you!
Thx bro! They will give me something for sure. Hopefully they stack up a little more before going into full flower. Three of the five are in pre-flower already, but that gives me like two more weeks of stretch time and some growth.

Thinking I will try to boost them a bit with nutes and some more Mykos tea. Try and encourage a few more bud sites to start up.

Your harvest looks awesome. Buds will often dry out and get lighter when they are in a dry environment to begin with. Your environment control in this next grow will give you some more sense buds for sure.

IMG_1893.JPG

I must say, that the structure of the two girls in the back right side of tent, the Massive Midget(far right), and the Green Crack are exactly the size and shape I wanted in the grow before things went off the rails a bit.

The shorter bushier look and hopefully those buds will stack up even more and give me some nice nugs.

Another update on the grow.

Here are the ladies. Sideways in all their glory:rofl:

IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG

Their is definitely signs of improvement for sure. I have started to increase the nutes slowly. Hopefully we can push them a bit and get those nugs to fatten up nicely. I have more light to add still, plus the nute increase will get these girls at least a nice Christmas harvest. At least I will have something variety as well.

They are all bottom feeding now, although I will add some more Mykos and Armos tea to spice up the bio life in their. The nutes kind of kill that stuff with time. I replenish the medium every two weeks or so because of it.

That has got them looking healthy anyway. Growth still weak, but I am happy they are alive to be honest.:woohoo:

Anyway, thanks for stopping in. This grow and time in my life has been one of the most difficult in mylife, so I hope things will go up from here. The next grow will be much more as I had intended this one.

This grow is still a long way from over though. At least two more months I would say to clear the tent and maybe more on the last two.:crying:

It certainly is relative, Med! I would be so happy with your tent right now! Glad to see things are back on schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_1904.JPG
Ok, another update in the tent. Coming along nicely. One little issue on the GSC with a couple lower leaves having a Potassium toxicity, I was a little too generous for her. Backed it off...the rest looks good. See for yourself.

Sorry, no matter how I turn the iPad, the photos come out sideways, and I am too lazy to fix that.

IMG_1907.JPG

This GSC is already smelling like fruity pebbles and has quite a few trichs for week two of flower. She will be dank for sure. Really like a sugar cookie smell with fruity accents.

IMG_1908.JPG

This is the cola for the Massive Midget, smells like stinky ass Blueberry pop tarts.

IMG_1909.JPG

This is the main cola on the Green Crack...She has no real smell yet except dankness, like rotten toe jam and grass.

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

Back