PS use foliar sprays 2 hours after lights on and never just before or during lights out.

I have never used or even seen Advanced Hydroponics of Holland. I just looked them up on the web - literally no information about what is actually in them but it looks like "Micro" would be the one to use foliar to snap your plants out of their funk. Use in addition to full strength 1,2 and 3 according to this chart. You should also be using the other products on the chart. (remember this is how you keep the balance).

View attachment 954473

I can tell you what is in each thing. It's listed on the bottle, but I am ok man. My father in law died,after my mother in law died last year, it's the entire reason we moved to this country in the first place, I have been really off lately and I did some newbie things. Never checked my EC in the ground water. I spoke to a local farmer who says the extreme dry weather and heat changes the ppm concentration of minerals in the soil and down deep as well effecting well water.
Our water is really good water, chock full of minerals and good stuff. Central Europe in this area is famous for there springs. I just overloaded, then panicked in my weak emotional state.

Once I made the adjustment, already in last 24 hours, girls look much better. I will take some new photos and post after they get up from their nap:snooze:

I will make a little foliar feed though. Thanks for talking me down, but this was a brain fart and just being off my game.
I have never needed RO water in the past, but this last experience has me thinking that hooking up a small system in the back near the grow room wouldn't hurt in cases like this or with more sensitive strains.

Mang, it happens :bighug:

I once killed like 12 seeds and several seedlings with a new addition and oversight of checking all my readings. Turned out the addition bottomed my pH to like 4... And no hope of recovery as it was a medium additive.. :face:

f6

Mang, it happens :bighug:

I once killed like 12 seeds and several seedlings with a new addition and oversight of checking all my readings. Turned out the addition bottomed my pH to like 4... And no hope of recovery as it was a medium additive.. :face:

f6

Yeah, I was just trying to change too many things and then screwed up a most basic thing needed. Thinking so advanced in my grow but forgot the basics.

Oh well, I only hope they can give me something after screwing them over. Trying now to get them back and see what happens. I was chasing so many ghosts there, who knows what I did to them in the meantime. Should make this grow really interesting, that's for sure.

Ok folks, I was right!! My suspicions have been confirmed.:face:

I finally solved my issue. It turns out that the replacement led light I put in the tent did not have the same specs as its predecessor somehow. It had a lot more power, in fact enough power to veg the whole tent by itself, that's why my ladies were getting fried and also why the ph was so high, it had nothing or very little to do with my water. After all, I never really had issues before and was wondering what went wrong.
Then the lux meter I got was busted, until I finally got another guy with one to let me borrow his. It was pumping out 450 at 1.34 meters from the canopy!! It wa supposed to be a true 150w cob led free 3070 chip and I have gotten a 400w set up driving those same chips. I took the damn thing out of the tent. It was cooking the whole thing.:hothot:
As soon as I did, the whole tent started to look better. That's sometimes the problem with buying Chinese stuff prebuilt. It's just that usually they give you something weaker than they said, not stronger. I really could run this light centered and run almost an entire crop to the finish. Don't think I will ever put it back in there. I will break it down and use the parts and make two new lights.:stir:
Oh well, that's because I had no real long history with led. Outdoor and hps were the norm before them.
I will have some tiny little plants, the poor little things, but at least they will get to the finish and not the waste basket.

I will have to get my stuff in order better for the next grow. I apologize to you all for screwing this up. :wall:There were some other extenuating circumstances that were negatively effecting my mental state and attentiveness as well. I will do my best to salvage this grow for now, and hit the reset button for the new year grow.

I will post some photos in the next couple days to show you where the grow is at. It is now a salvage project for me. How much can I get out of these little ladies. Will have to put my skills to work for sure. This may have been good for me in the end, as I was over confident going into this grow for sure.
Life works like that...no worries. Dusting myself off and moving on!:joy:

I mean, who the hell would expect two HLG-185 drivers in a light like that. The light was a 400w light, sold as a 150w true light, and this was my second light already from them. The first works great, but this one was so much more light, an actual 400w nearly, crazy crap right there!:redcard:

I am the idiot for not opening it up though and looking inside. I can't belief I let it go this long, but as I said, there was something distracting me.

Let's hope we can get something out of themselves. Photos coming...:poof:

Little update on the ladies. After a little tea and boost for the medium, the plants are recovering nicely. It will be a very weak grow i terms of yield for sure, but I learned a lot.

The perlite in the coco was reacting with the calcium in my hard water. I will not use it ever again. It screwed all off the other parts of the grow. At least now, the medium is buffering better.

Well, here they are...

IMG_1887.JPG

The five smaller plants are nearly three weeks old and are growing slowly, but they look healthy now. We will see what they can yield?? I a man hoping for like 20 grams per plant if they can beef up a little in the next month. Three Girl Scout Cookies, a fruit Punch, and an orange biscuits.
They two larger girls are almost seven weeks old and into flower now. Massive midget on the right and Green Crack on the left.

I am not unhappy at all with the grow. I learned a lot and having some small plants is kind of what I wanted anyway. Now I am just trying to do everything I can to get them bigger!

I am not unhappy at all with the grow. I learned a lot and having some small plants is kind of what I wanted anyway. Now I am just trying to do everything I can to get them bigger!
@MedCzech Relax - take a deep breath - in - out. Go smoke a bowl and let your plants grow. They are going to reward you beyond your wildest expectations. They are looking good. except the sideways pictures, it makes me dizzy looking at sideways pictures WAIT maybe its because I am baked :haha:.

Here is some ideas for fixing sideways pictures

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sideways-pictures-upload-fix.67227/

Hey man, looking good despite the issues!

Thought you might have some input!

Have a 4x4x8 tent and it's warming up so I'm going to run AC so need a lower power light setup.

I can get a 8x cbx3590 setup with 2 Bluetooth controlled drivers for dimming etc.

Was going to do rails with 3 2 3 cob spacing with each driver running 4 in a star of David type pattern.

Then with the software program a 24h cycle

I could ramp one set up and the other down etc in any number of combinations!

Mixing k spectrum is also an option.

I imagine in stretch a constant 4 dimming and 4 getting brighter might give control as they shift directions, while there is also the obvious sunrise and sunset that could be mimiced also.

What do you think?

f6

Back