Indoor Trunk fetish

So you guys can see not all the plants I grow have insanely massive stalks, here is a couple of pics of stalks from the "Test Garden" which gets very minimal wind, a smaller hole(3X3'), and only 7 hours of sun at best:
Day 135 Frisian Dew
View attachment 619737

Still though...even a small(er) stalk like that, can produce quite a bit up above, especially if branch tips are well spaced and in apical competition with each other! Fence on the left is 4 feet high.
View attachment 619740

Day 135 Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 619738

And again...don't look like much below the skirt...up above on the other hand!! Top rail of a 4 foot fence on the right
View attachment 619747
That first one has wicked cool stripage going on. The branch coming out of the left looks like you wrang it out like a rag.
Is that copper ring a slug repellent?

Dews are very strong growing plants!! Not the best taste in the smoke, but the one I grew last season is quite potent and produced well. Yeah the copper ring is early slug repellant. Works great when I need it early on.
OH you like twisties do ya....okay last pic!
(Hmmmm did I post this one already?)
IMG_2595.JPG

Dews are very strong growing plants!! Not the best taste in the smoke, but the one I grew last season is quite potent and produced well. Yeah the copper ring is early slug repellant. Works great when I need it early on.
OH you like twisties do ya....okay last pic!
(Hmmmm did I post this one already?)
View attachment 619783
No, you most definitely did not post that yet! That's so sick! It's trying to eat your arm. I seriously don't even understand how you can get trunks to form like that. Next time I want a good read, I'm definitely popping over to your last thread. Amazing man!

I figured maybe if I sent a couple pics people wouldnt feel so embarrassed after those last mosters these are fingerlings. Livers x sodk node6 chop.
a44841f61f28305177d10f5c726c5de6.jpg
c037affd85ea2b5be55b54ab79c1cc1e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back