Indoor Trunk fetish

O-KAY @dankstyle J bringin in some trunk love! That sh*ts thick for miles! How tall is that mo fo?
Whatcha out some kids don't build a tree fort in that sumb**ch!
13ft indica dominate barneys farm critical kush had to raise green house roof for her ,this is a plant the breeder classifys as short or medium height lol

I disagree...that's totally within my caliber of stalk size...totally loving the tiger striped bark on the one branch.
Uh..i think those are called stretch marks.... bwahahaha ,,awesome !!!!

Here is my DP blueberry stalk after losing a few branches from intense rain and high winds, taken just a few days ago
IMG_4079.JPG

And a shot of the think fast main trunk...never had such thick primary branches before.
IMG_4074.JPG

Here is my DP blueberry stalk after losing a few branches from intense rain and high winds, taken just a few days ago
View attachment 619663

And a shot of the think fast main trunk...never had such thick primary branches before.
View attachment 619664
That second pic makes me think of a volcano erupting trees. The smallest branch coming out is bigger than anything I've grown. I'm still a noob though.

Thanks!
That top one is sick. Looks like a spider. Creepy.
Nice knuckle ball on the next one. So cool how it doesn't have a main stalk, just a gnarly ball. Love it.
You mainline autos eh? I've been considering this. Maybe next round I'll give it a shot. As long as you don't top em right!
I jk. I know you apply any and all torture, you sick bastahd.
:rofl::naughtystep::bump:...No hold barred bro,its like a cage match with a ladder!!! I topped the mainline plant 3 different times to get the 8 colas which is 7 total cuts/tops,I do beat em up pretty good cause if i cant break their spirit,they will break mine :crying:

Back