Indoor Trunk fetish

Yep an autoultimate indeed. "Maximus" put out 245grams dry and I lost around 2oz dry to mold due to the ripping humidity we had to deal with throughout flower.
Here is a pic of Maximus after I pulled her diy "instatransplant" pot from the ground. Not too shabby for outdoor grown up in Cannada!
View attachment 619491

Wow!!! That's cannabis!!! Looks like a f***ing pine tree trunk!!!
@ 912GreenSkell, you got competition here!
Do you have pics of her junk before she got the axe?

IMG_4059.JPG

IMG_4054.JPG

Aaah, that's the POM entry! *Noted*

Would it be presumptuous of me @ budelee to ask on the POM thread for entries to show trunks here? If that's not kewl, I totally understand.

I'd just tag the individuals that have been nommed here. Likely get more response, though I bet only a few have stalk pics. I started a thread similar to this last year, and got I think no pics posted other than the ones I posted...lol

Last edited:
I'd just tag the individuals that have been nommed here. Likely get more response, though I bet only a few have stalk pics. I started a thread last year and got I think no other pics other than mine...lol
I thought of that idea too. I just didn't want to mess with the integrity, of the original rules, of 1 pic. in the comp. If, by chance people come here to help in their decision it would compromise that, I would think.
Of course nobody posted pics on a thread YOU started. That would be like John Holm's starting a thread with...well, you know where that's going.

Aaah, that's the POM entry! *Noted*

Would it be presumptuous of me @ budelee to ask on the POM thread for entries to show trunks here? If that's not kewl, I totally understand.
Sup brahhhh... You could go the journal that's provided with each nominee and ask them there,just like/reply to a post with the pic you like and ask them to post in your link..its all goid bro...i do have a few,but after @912GreenSkell set the bar,im just wasting time..kidding...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
this was the mainlined auto mazar
image.jpeg
the dog bit this one and topped it at the third node

Sup brahhhh... You could go the journal that's provided with each nominee and ask them there,just like/reply to a post with the pic you like and ask them to post in your link..its all goid bro...i do have a few,but after @912GreenSkell set the bar,im just wasting time..kidding...View attachment 619619View attachment 619620 View attachment 619621this was the mainlined auto mazarView attachment 619622the dog bit this one and topped it at the third node
Thanks!
That top one is sick. Looks like a spider. Creepy.
Nice knuckle ball on the next one. So cool how it doesn't have a main stalk, just a gnarly ball. Love it.
You mainline autos eh? I've been considering this. Maybe next round I'll give it a shot. As long as you don't top em right!
I jk. I know you apply any and all torture, you sick bastahd.

Back