View attachment 866771
She has purple on the tips, which is cool.
Her mother didn't have any purple that I remember.

View attachment 866772
Quite sticky on the under side.
When I got home, I used a loupe, which was the first time I've done that. Very helpful!
The trichomes are about 30% clear, 60% cloudy (varying degrees), and 10% amber.
Should be nice. That's about right for me.

View attachment 866773
Just a few grams from this.

View attachment 866774

View attachment 866775
Sorry about the focus, but can see the purple at the top of the calyxes.

It's not fully dried yet, but getting close. I'm going to try a test smoke with a little bud in a joint.

Prob won't burn so great, but should burn well enough to get it into my blood and my brain!

Now just waiting for an opportunity for a "walk in the park"...

:pass:

Just convinced my partner that we can buy some high CBD seeds and grow them indoors at home.

Yes. That's right. Up now, my own seedlings at home are on "stealth" grow mode.
That includes the 4 photo and 3 auto seedlings just sitting over there on the balcony.
My BF just thinks that they are some "special mint" I'm growing with the veges.

So... will soon hit "Checkout" on my DP CBD Charlotte's Angel and SS Sweet Pure CBD.

He knows that I used to grow and smoke, and is cool with that.
And he wants to try the CBD for anxiety and stress.
So, got to tell him a bit about how growing works for the herb.

I said that our little vege LED may not be big enough.
And that we should inside, then plant outside. But he said grow all inside.
I think we'll start them inside, and see how they go, if they get too big, then outside...

Ok, that's a significant marker point in this relationship.

Love and hugs to my AFN crew,
MJS
:love:

Ohhhh, this is awesome! You must be so excited to dabble into some indoor growing[emoji1320][emoji51]!!!

I find more and more people are moving forward into the ways and culture of the medicinal value of marijuana, it’s amazing, and the movement must get stronger!

For people to be able to grow, and use their own medicine, is a gift which should never have been taken away in the first place! Peace and good vibes Maria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not fully dried yet, but getting close. I'm going to try a test smoke with a little bud in a joint.

Prob won't burn so great, but should burn well enough to get it into my blood and my brain!

Now just waiting for an opportunity for a "walk in the park"...

:pass:

Cannot wait for the smoke report!!

Ohhhh, this is awesome! You must be so excited to dabble into some indoor growing[emoji1320][emoji51]!!!

I find more and more people are moving forward into the ways and culture of the medicinal value of marijuana, it’s amazing, and the movement must get stronger!

For people to be able to grow, and use their own medicine, is a gift which should never have been taken away in the first place! Peace and good vibes Maria!

Shiva shanti to you, too, brother.

You must be so excited to dabble into some indoor growing[emoji1320][emoji51]!!!

I was an indoor grower before outdoors.
Used to run a small constant garden with a 400 W HID in about 3.5' x 3.5' for flowering
and a 150 W HID in a converted washing machine about 1.5' x 1.5' for vegging seedlings and clones.
Started with outdoor seeds from some dealer friends,
bred them out for many generations until I had some 8-9 week flowering strains.
Then acquired some Dutch (Sensi Seeds) Northern Lights, Silver Pearl and Afghani clones,
which I bred with my indoor sativas (the males).
Developed some very nice F1 hybrids, which I continued with and shared with friends.

Had some crosses that were really one-hit-quitters.
Three hits already more than enough for wake-and-bakers.

I haven't had my own private space for a while now,
so am forced to grow outdoors, though I'm enjoying it.
I had tried outdoors many years ago, but lost plants to cats, my papa, and mother nature.

An indoor environment worked well will produce some killer krystal kolas!
Everything I've grown here outdoors just seems to so not make the grade...

I like. Yes, I do.

I was an indoor grower before outdoors.
Used to run a small constant garden with a 400 W HID in about 3.5' x 3.5' for flowering
and a 150 W HID in a converted washing machine about 1.5' x 1.5' for vegging seedlings and clones.
Started with outdoor seeds from some dealer friends,
bred them out for many generations until I had some 8-9 week flowering strains.
Then acquired some Dutch (Sensi Seeds) Northern Lights, Silver Pearl and Afghani clones,
which I bred with my indoor sativas (the males).
Developed some very nice F1 hybrids, which I continued with and shared with friends.

Had some crosses that were really one-hit-quitters.
Three hits already more than enough for wake-and-bakers.

I haven't had my own private space for a while now,
so am forced to grow outdoors, though I'm enjoying it.
I had tried outdoors many years ago, but lost plants to cats, my papa, and mother nature.

An indoor environment worked well will produce some killer krystal kolas!
Everything I've grown here outdoors just seems to so not make the grade...

I like. Yes, I do.

Ahhh what a journey it sounds like you have been on Dudet! I can’t wait to follow your indoor journal!!!

Do you still have some seeds? I’m so jealous that you’ve dabbled in breeding and genetics, no wonder you have got some great advice! You’ve got good experience...

One day I shall look into indoor, but for now, the great outdoors is my playground [emoji6]

Back