More sun today, with a bit of cloud.
Weather forecast says a bit of rain and lower temps (13-17C) may come for Thursday,
but then back to fairly sunny and higher temps (17-24C) by the weekend.

Feel that this location is so much better than my old wet misty mountain site.
Security was better there, in many ways, but here I have the sun!!!

Thinking of putting my little Heavyweight seedlings -- 4 Strawberry Cake and 3 Jackpot --
out onto the window sill today for some natural sun, and wind to strengthen the stems.

Had an unexpected opportunity to check the girls yesterday late afternoon.
All is well with them, they're budding away!
A couple of yellow leaves at the bottom of some plants, nothing problematic.

I was checking the site to prepare holes for my young Heavyweight seedlings to be planted out.
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...uto-battle-plants-guerilla-style.63829/page-6

So these Safari girls are going to have some young company soon.

Does water settle in your patch or does it drain well.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Due to the location, by the river, an area which is really an old flood plain, I was afraid it would collect.
It does collect in a few patches in that whole larger area, but ... not around my garden area.
Actually, I was a bit surprised by this. It drains fairly well, I think because it is quite sandy soil.

Away from the garden toward the path, there is a large man made drain running along the path.
Because it's largely man made / re-worked area, drainage and stuff like this is pretty good. :D

Just convinced my partner that we can buy some high CBD seeds and grow them indoors at home.

Yes. That's right. Up now, my own seedlings at home are on "stealth" grow mode.
That includes the 4 photo and 3 auto seedlings just sitting over there on the balcony.
My BF just thinks that they are some "special mint" I'm growing with the veges.

So... will soon hit "Checkout" on my DP CBD Charlotte's Angel and SS Sweet Pure CBD.

He knows that I used to grow and smoke, and is cool with that.
And he wants to try the CBD for anxiety and stress.
So, got to tell him a bit about how growing works for the herb.

I said that our little vege LED may not be big enough.
And that we should inside, then plant outside. But he said grow all inside.
I think we'll start them inside, and see how they go, if they get too big, then outside...

Ok, that's a significant marker point in this relationship.

Love and hugs to my AFN crew,
MJS
:love:

Back