Now waiting for my Heavy Weight Diesel Drift photos, and thinking how to get my Sweet Seeds Black Jack and Crystal Candy autos here from overseas.
Both are prizes from comps here, so give those comps a chance, right? Free seeds, has to be good....

Now waiting for my Heavy Weight Diesel Drift photos, and thinking how to get my Sweet Seeds Black Jack and Crystal Candy autos here from overseas.
Both are prizes from comps here, so give those comps a chance, right? Free seeds, has to be good....
Yup I just won a giveaway on Instagram and won krazy glue and on YouTube I won a Punta rojo × peyote purple cross. Nice getting new genetics.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Yup I just won a giveaway on Instagram and won krazy glue and on YouTube I won a Punta rojo × peyote purple cross. Nice getting new genetics.

Haha! Yeah, I'm kind of surprised how keen seed banks and breeders are to give us their products. I guess the more they can get people growing their seeds the more starter customers they have, and publicity for the strain. Is the punta rojo really the old Colombian red? What breeders are these from? The Colombian will go nice with your Mexi girl... you like latinas? :p

Haha! Yeah, I'm kind of surprised how keen seed banks and breeders are to give us their products. I guess the more they can get people growing their seeds the more starter customers they have, and publicity for the strain. Is the punta rojo really the old Colombian red? What breeders are these from? The Colombian will go nice with your Mexi girl... you like latinas? :p
Personal stock from a YouTube grower and Instagram/ YouTube grower I think .not sure I shall find out.

Si Latinas es muy fuerze et muy Linda y Hermosa. Hahahaha my terrible spanish

Si Latinas es muy fuerze et muy Linda y Hermosa. Hahahaha my terrible spanish

Mejor que mi espanol... Mi papa estaria avergonzado ... Lo siento, papa....

You have any local strains where you are? Many years ago, I took some of my local stuff, which is more sativa-dom, grows maybe 10'-12' feet tall.
Did some selective breeding with it for a few generations, and got some nice indoor feasible plants, that weren't too leggy.

I guess it's easier to just get some nice breeder seeds now. So much less work, and more fun to experiment.

Mejor que mi espanol... Mi papa estaria avergonzado ... Lo siento, papa....

You have any local strains where you are? Many years ago, I took some of my local stuff, which is more sativa-dom, grows maybe 10'-12' feet tall.
Did some selective breeding with it for a few generations, and got some nice indoor feasible plants, that weren't too leggy.

I guess it's easier to just get some nice breeder seeds now. So much less work, and more fun to experiment.
In my island has no such thing. We do get the commercial Jamaican here. Or sometimes st Vincent weed. About as close to landrace we get

Back