thanks bailey, they have really grown since them pis on the 23'rd. I'll get some pics up tomorrow as they will be 28 days old.
of course i can give you advise, ill give any one any knowledge i have if i know it. I aim to transplant from the solo cups when the leaf tips grow to reach the edge of the cup. Works for me every time as long as i dont mess up the transplant process :crying::pass:

Thanks Ice, Wait till you see the 1 GSC she is shaping up Very nicely! I think it was because she was on the left side and i think she got some extra light from my other lamp. The tangie on the left side is also taller than the right side. Yea i like cookis, nice euphoric high with a body high to top it off.:pass:
Cheers bro I appreciate the help .
That's what I'll do aswell and am I right in saying give them a goid soaking to transfer into big pots

Cheers bro I appreciate the help .
That's what I'll do aswell and am I right in saying give them a goid soaking to transfer into big pots
i dont soak them no... in coco i water them in with about 350-400 mls of water. this time in my biobizz soil i believe i used 500mls and they did great. I try to only give them enough water so i can water them again in 2 days in coco and about 3 in soil. too much water and the growth slows:pass:

Update
Group Shot
DSC_0129.JPG

Fastbuds GrapeFruit
day 56
she is finishing up and will now be on plain water until harvest.
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0142.JPG
DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0146.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG

Fastbuds Tester [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
so I super cropped her a couple days ago due to light stress and i guess she didnt like it because bud production has pretty much slowed to a halt since then.
DSC_0130.JPG
DSC_0131.JPG
DSC_0132.JPG
DSC_0133.JPG

West Coast OG
DSC_0134.JPG
DSC_0135.JPG
DSC_0136.JPG
DSC_0137.JPG
DSC_0138.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG
Photoperoid tent is now reset and done with week 1
It has 2 HSO chocolate mint OG, 1 Barneys Farm Peyote Cookies, 1 DNA genetics Chocolope, and 1 Brothers Grimm Cinderella XX
all in Biobizz light mix amended with roots organics uprising line.
DSC_0159.JPG

Here is an untrimmed bud of the Fastbuds Purple Punch which is ABSOLUTELY EXOTIC~!
Smells of grape kool aid powder and berries and menthol/mint upfront and some kush/earthiness on the back end
DSC_0158.JPG

Last edited:
West Coast OG
View attachment 1008066 View attachment 1008068 View attachment 1008069 View attachment 1008070 View attachment 1008071 View attachment 1008072Photoperoid tent is now reset and done with week 1
It has 2 HSO chocolate mint OG, 1 Barneys Farm Peyote Cookies, 1 DNA genetics Chocolope, and 1 Cali connection's Gold line strain "78" which is Gelato 33 x Gelato 45
all in Biobizz light mix amended with roots organics uprising line.
View attachment 1008073
Here is an untrimmed bud of the Fastbuds Purple Punch which is ABSOLUTELY EXOTIC~!
Smells of grape kool aid powder and berries and menthol/mint upfront and some kush/earthiness on the back end
View attachment 1008074
That bud looks sweeeeet as fook [emoji16] what's the West Coast like to smoke trip im running two of those and two zkittles next run [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That bud looks sweeeeet as fook [emoji16] what's the West Coast like to smoke trip im running two of those and two zkittles next run [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
yeah wile i think this strain has my favorite terps to date. The WCOG has a nice strong kush smell with some citrus and pine. Nice euphoric high and solid body buzz. If you like kush you should enjoy it for sure. and the terps on the Zkittles are soo fucking sweet and candy almost cherry like at least with the 2 i grew. Nice fat donkey dick buds also:thumbsup:
if purple strains are your thing i highly suggest the purple punch when it becomes available.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i dont soak them no... in coco i water them in with about 350-400 mls of water. this time in my biobizz soil i believe i used 500mls and they did great. I try to only give them enough water so i can water them again in 2 days in coco and about 3 in soil. too much water and the growth slows:pass:
I meant give them a good water on transfer into big pot

Nice work trip :thumbsup: im tied up for a couple months but i have my eyes on some fastbuds again.
You running them exclusively now bud?
Their catalogue has expanded nicely
:smokeout:
thanks woody:d5:
nope not running them exclusively its just that i have SO many of their seeds its hard not to grow em. especially when their strains "tick so many of my boxes". Im from the USA so i think thats why i lean toward their strains, gotta love California strains/buds !:shooty: And i will finish running these new strains they sent me, I believe a total of 7 strains. And I have only ran 2 so far
so the plants are starting to get some decent size to them so tonight i gave them all a little lst treatment to set their frames up. ill get pics of them up in a few days:thumbsup: In my soil grow if i try to get my light closer for better lower bud development they start showing light stress in the form of pale green leaves up top. Im hoping because of coco's higher CEC than soil the plants will be able to keep up with the way i grow.:pop:

Back