Hey @tripaholic88

I'm so glad I found your journal! I'm about to embark on a similar grow to yours. I'm planning on running a bunch of Mephisto Sour Crack(a small and fast strain) in 1 and 2-gallon pots of soil mixed with Roots Organic Uprising Foundation, Grow and Bloom.

I'm trying to take more of a super soil approach with it instead of just top dressing. I have Biobizz Lightmix and Roots Organic soil and I plan to mix some of each of the Uprising mixes into the bottom half of the pot along with Great White and a good compost tea. If they need more later on, I'll top dress them or feed liquid nuts as needed.

My question to you is, how much of each of the three mixes should I work into the soil initially to keep them happy throughout their life? I'd love to just set it and forget it only have to water and brew an occasional tea.

Subbed up to follow the rest of your journey, and thanks in advance!

Hey @tripaholic88

I'm so glad I found your journal! I'm about to embark on a similar grow to yours. I'm planning on running a bunch of Mephisto Sour Crack(a small and fast strain) in 1 and 2-gallon pots of soil mixed with Roots Organic Uprising Foundation, Grow and Bloom.

I'm trying to take more of a super soil approach with it instead of just top dressing. I have Biobizz Lightmix and Roots Organic soil and I plan to mix some of each of the Uprising mixes into the bottom half of the pot along with Great White and a good compost tea. If they need more later on, I'll top dress them or feed liquid nuts as needed.

My question to you is, how much of each of the three mixes should I work into the soil initially to keep them happy throughout their life? I'd love to just set it and forget it only have to water and brew an occasional tea.

Hey autotron. Im glad to see someone else using the uprising dry line. [emoji106]
I tried the mixxing all up... The problem is... Soil npk should shift over the lifetime of the plant from high n low p - low n hi p. I had great success keeping it almost too simple in 5g pots. Doing a lil something 3 times. They have a feed chart avail as well.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Hey @tripaholic88

hey AT im liking the amendments and plant to try to dial in a water only grow for the most part also. my next approach will be a layered soil mix with stronger soil on the bottom 1/3-1/2 and a less hot mix on the top part. I transplant at around days 7-10 so i dont worry too much about it being too strong. you could always just put a solo cup in the top part of the soil as if you were transplanting a plant from it into the larger pot and fill in with you super soil and them remove your cup and fill that void space with non amended soil and plant in that for a no transplant approach. i feel with smaller pots you may need as much nutes in there as possible to grow as long as possible before having to top dress or use bottled organics.
i followed the directions on the bag. but ammended it into soil instead of liquid applications like it says on back but i think next runs i will add more.. something like 1tbls/ gal next time
hope this helps:pass:

Hey autotron. Im glad to see someone else using the uprising dry line. [emoji106]
I tried the mixxing all up... The problem is... Soil npk should shift over the lifetime of the plant from high n low p - low n hi p. I had great success keeping it almost too simple in 5g pots. Doing a lil something 3 times. They have a feed chart avail as well.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
glad you have had success with it:pass:

Sorry not much time for writing updates just some quick pics
West Coast OG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0170.JPG
DSC_0171.JPG
DSC_0172.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG

ok guys so i harvested Fastbuds Tester [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] which they are calling "Smoothie Auto" this thing smells of sweet ripe blueberries and mango blended in cream, definitely an exotic smell. If she smokes as good as she smells i will be running this again very soon thats for sure.
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0241.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0245.JPG