Grow Mediums Mephisto Soil Amendment+Recharge+Mammoth P?

Thank you once again @ Ripper and @Cotton46. You guys rock. I don't *think* I need calmag since I am in soil and not under LED lights. Never used it before and we didn't have a problem my first grow. Have to tell you though, can't wait until we can get some LED lights. A couple of those big Timber fixtures to cover a 4 x 8 area would be perfect ... when we have a spare 2-3K lol. Heat is very difficult to control with HPS and the electric bill is outrageous.

Thank you once again @ Ripper and @Cotton46. You guys rock. I don't *think* I need calmag since I am in soil and not under LED lights. Never used it before and we didn't have a problem my first grow. Have to tell you though, can't wait until we can get some LED lights. A couple of those big Timber fixtures to cover a 4 x 8 area would be perfect ... when we have a spare 2-3K lol. Heat is very difficult to control with HPS and the electric bill is outrageous.
Take a look at my lights..thengoogle Vividgro.. I love these lights and I have used them all.

Take a look at my lights..thengoogle Vividgro.. I love these lights and I have used them all.

Where can I take a look at your lights and which Vividgro light(s) do you have? We are going to get something new LED) before next grow. Am tired of battling heat. Usually February would not be a problem, but it's unseasonably warm here for Feb and temp in my tent today with front of tent open and fan in window (in addition to fans in tent) is 88F! And thats with 3 inline fans ducted -- and only one 1000w HPS running. Soon will have to get the other 1000w HPS going. Spring/Summer/Fall we have a window air conditioner which helps tremendously, but it's fricking Feb in the midwest and the a/c is not in the window. Our highs should be in the 40s F, not the 70s.

Where can I take a look at your lights and which Vividgro light(s) do you have? We are going to get something new LED) before next grow. Am tired of battling heat. Usually February would not be a problem, but it's unseasonably warm here for Feb and temp in my tent today with front of tent open and fan in window (in addition to fans in tent) is 88F! And thats with 3 inline fans ducted -- and only one 1000w HPS running. Soon will have to get the other 1000w HPS going. Spring/Summer/Fall we have a window air conditioner which helps tremendously, but it's fricking Feb in the midwest and the a/c is not in the window. Our highs should be in the 40s F, not the 70s.
I'm middle of USA myself and temps is my biggest battle but I've got some of Bigsmo's AutoCobs and they have no heat really so now I just have to worry this summer cause it gets really hot here and only have window units in my house to lol

I have tried them all. Cobs are great and bigsmo makes a great product.. got to the main page click on grow light companies and the go to the bottom and you will see Vividgro. I have the 4000k lightbars. I have 15 of them in a 5x5. If you can not find it let me know I will find you a link

FYI this is how cool they run. No light burn
8F62E144-24D3-42AE-A953-FAAB853A95DB.jpeg
6D7D3A2B-C55A-4B83-B237-6074F2B5F1EA.jpeg

I have tried them all. Cobs are great and bigsmo makes a great product.. got to the main page click on grow light companies and the go to the bottom and you will see Vividgro. I have the 4000k lightbars. I have 15 of them in a 5x5. If you can not find it let me know I will find you a link

Ah, the growbars. Nice. What are 15 of those comparable to in HPS wattage if you know? Looks like from their site 15 four foot bars might be comparable to an 800w HPS? Two sets of 15 would probably work for us. Did you build a frame for these or what/how are they attached? Nice that the lights can be that close to the plants. Will surely look seriously at this option and contact them. Thanks!

Ah, the growbars. Nice. What are 15 of those comparable to in HPS wattage if you know? Looks like from their site 15 four foot bars might be comparable to an 800w HPS? Two sets of 15 would probably work for us. Did you build a frame for these or what/how are they attached? Nice that the lights can be that close to the plants. Will surely look seriously at this option and contact them. Thanks!
I built a frame but they now have one that you can get.. I have ran a 1000 watt hps and these will out perform that all day. The best part is there is even light across the whole tent.. not just in the center

I'm middle of USA myself and temps is my biggest battle but I've got some of Bigsmo's AutoCobs and they have no heat really so now I just have to worry this summer cause it gets really hot here and only have window units in my house to lol

Our grow room is a spare bedroom on second floor (4 x 8 tent in room) and a window a/c unit did ok during day (save a few days) late summer/early fall though no way we could consistently keep temp in tent in the 70s during that time, more like low 80s and that with one side of tent open plus ventilation set up. Nightime temps were ok. Once we hit late fall/early winter and took a/c out things were okay, but still not consistently 70s in tent during daytime. We have pretty much decided to only grow from October through April until we get LED lights. Suppose we could grow outside if we wanted. We have the land and the privacy.

Our grow room is a spare bedroom on second floor (4 x 8 tent in room) and a window a/c unit did ok during day (save a few days) late summer/early fall though no way we could consistently keep temp in tent in the 70s during that time, more like low 80s and that with one side of tent open plus ventilation set up. Nightime temps were ok. Once we hit late fall/early winter and took a/c out things were okay, but still not consistently 70s in tent during daytime. We have pretty much decided to only grow from October through April until we get LED lights. Suppose we could grow outside if we wanted. We have the land and the privacy.
My space is 2×4 it's small space I have a bigger room I'm working on but gonna be mid summer before it's done I have all cobs and a 300watt led but just need my bigger space done then I can really turn the lights on lol

Back