Thank you HG, I couldn't agree more :pighug:and I'll roll up a fatty for you when it's time to sample these:d5::pass:

yeah bro she is a real stunner, I got 3 clones of her that I'm running all organic so I'm excited to see/smell the difference :smoking: I believe she will purple up some more in the next week of flush:d5:
Oh yeah most definitely bro might even go blackish due to winter temps lights off

Oh yeah most definitely bro might even go blackish due to winter temps lights off
yeah thats been the case with my other flowering plans. Fastbuds Purple punch is one VERY nice smoke, soo terpy of grape koolaid powder and grapes and some menthol in the back. the high is pretty damn potent also which hasnt always been the case for me when i grow true purple auto strains:pass:

The girls in coco you feeding them everyday until they can feed themselves with the autopots
nope the coco is amended with organic nutrients so no food just water and im watering them like you would in soil(every 3 days or so) until i hook them up to the autopots. i will have to top dress with some amendments and calmag though:pass:

yeah thats been the case with my other flowering plans. Fastbuds Purple punch is one VERY nice smoke, soo terpy of grape koolaid powder and grapes and some menthol in the back. the high is pretty damn potent also which hasnt always been the case for me when i grow true purple auto strains:pass:

nope the coco is amended with organic nutrients so no food just water and im watering them like you would in soil(every 3 days or so) until i hook them up to the autopots. i will have to top dress with some amendments and calmag though:pass:
Mmm grape koolaid sounds awesome.

Yeah every 3 days is a good standard bro I'm intrigued to see the results you get doing organics with coco

Fastbuds Grapefruit
not doing bad considering shes looking a rough. my mix seems to be lacking the Mag that i thought would happen. i should have top dressed sooner. o well, lesson learned.:shrug:
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG

Tangie and girl scout cookies in the organic super coco
they seem to be doing great, I turned on the autopot system on for them so lets see some growth!
GSC up front, Tangies in back
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG

Center 2 babies are Dinafem Haze CBD and Mephisto Fague state
DSC_0089.JPG

Tangie
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG

haze Cbd and fague state
DSC_0093.JPG

Looking great bro nice growth since last update on the gsc and tang .
Wondering if you could give me some advice I've started some strains in starter pots this time just a little bigger than ure red solo cup How long before you transfer into final pot before it stunts them ?

Looking good excited to watch those Girl Scout cookies in the auto pots with the organic soil ( : I have two beans of that I'm thinking I should pop I ran it once plant reeked bud was really nice looking to :d5:

Looking great bro nice growth since last update on the gsc and tang .
Wondering if you could give me some advice I've started some strains in starter pots this time just a little bigger than ure red solo cup How long before you transfer into final pot before it stunts them ?
thanks bailey, they have really grown since them pis on the 23'rd. I'll get some pics up tomorrow as they will be 28 days old.
of course i can give you advise, ill give any one any knowledge i have if i know it. I aim to transplant from the solo cups when the leaf tips grow to reach the edge of the cup. Works for me every time as long as i dont mess up the transplant process :crying::pass:

Looking good excited to watch those Girl Scout cookies in the auto pots with the organic soil ( : I have two beans of that I'm thinking I should pop I ran it once plant reeked bud was really nice looking to :d5:
Thanks Ice, Wait till you see the 1 GSC she is shaping up Very nicely! I think it was because she was on the left side and i think she got some extra light from my other lamp. The tangie on the left side is also taller than the right side. Yea i like cookis, nice euphoric high with a body high to top it off.:pass:

thanks bailey, they have really grown since them pis on the 23'rd. I'll get some pics up tomorrow as they will be 28 days old.
of course i can give you advise, ill give any one any knowledge i have if i know it. I aim to transplant from the solo cups when the leaf tips grow to reach the edge of the cup. Works for me every time as long as i dont mess up the transplant process :crying::pass:

Thanks Ice, Wait till you see the 1 GSC she is shaping up Very nicely! I think it was because she was on the left side and i think she got some extra light from my other lamp. The tangie on the left side is also taller than the right side. Yea i like cookis, nice euphoric high with a body high to top it off.:pass:
thats a perfect description of the high from that strain :)

Back