Look at that winter frost
oh yes my friend she is frosted out! she should be down in about 2 weeks. the purple/black is starting to come out through her:pass:

Every plant is looking in great shape trip. The organic route really seems to suit your grow style. Great work :thumbsup:
:pass:
thanks woody:pass: The big grapefruit is dealing with some Mag def. so im piling the Epsom salts in her to get her back healthy. she isnt bad but isnt perfect:shrug:everyone else is lookig great. took some pics tonight but ill upload them tomorrow:pass:

oh yes my friend she is frosted out! she should be down in about 2 weeks. the purple/black is starting to come out through her:pass:

thanks woody:pass: The big grapefruit is dealing with some Mag def. so im piling the Epsom salts in her to get her back healthy. she isnt bad but isnt perfect:shrug:everyone else is lookig great. took some pics tonight but ill upload them tomorrow:pass:
Yum i love me the purps im hoping the bla kberry gum goes purp on me

Yum i love me the purps im hoping the bla kberry gum goes purp on me
heres some purple for ya:drool:
Peyote Cookies

DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

Those are absolutely beautiful!!![emoji119][emoji119]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Thank you HG, I couldn't agree more :pighug:and I'll roll up a fatty for you when it's time to sample these:d5::pass:

That's just perfection to me it's just a nice mix of purple and green and iced out amazing job on her bro
yeah bro she is a real stunner, I got 3 clones of her that I'm running all organic so I'm excited to see/smell the difference :smoking: I believe she will purple up some more in the next week of flush:d5:

I tried to upload these pics last night but they wouldnt complete for some reason.:shrug:
Group Shot
West Coast OG front right, FB3 front left, Grapefruit back right
DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

Grapefruit
she was hit pretty hard with the Mag def but i believe i caught it in time as she is still flowering.
she also is dealing with some light stress even after the super crop. so last night i dimmed my drivers some on my COB some as i was running full power on them.

Ive been foliar feeding Epsom salts and also dumping it in their feeds:amazon:
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

FB3
shes not showing and stress or deficiencies
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG