Looking good trip!
Thanks dude! So this week i was noticing alot if branching growth but not much vertical growth and that made me realise i haven't raised my cob fixture:doh: so they are gonna be smaller than they should be but they are recovering well now that I raised the light to 36"above canopy as we are getting some nice growth:shooty::pop: grapefruit is gonna be the show stealer.. she's already a formidable plant with plenty of veg time left in her:cooldance:
2 days ago I cut off their res water in preparation of a nice tea I brewed up for them to get ready for flower.. it contained elemental,uprising bloom,uprising foundation, roots Phos Bat quano,recharge,mammoth P. I gave it to them today so I'll get pics up in a day or 2

Happy New Year trip!
Happy new year to you and your bro!

Happy new year bro
Happy New year Bailey! hope you had a great one brotha~!
UPDATE
1st up West Coast OG
DSC_0264.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG
DSC_0266.JPG
DSC_0267.JPG

Grapefruit
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0277.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG

FB3
stayed kinda stocky due to too much light from me not raising it but has responded well since raising the light.
DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG

so i have started the next round of autos, i will be doing them organically again but i think im gonna try Coco as my substrate in this grow and amend it with my roots organics dry nutes.
I have 2 Fastbuds Tangie and 2 Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies
day 1 is 1/1 on the GSC and 1/2 on the tangies
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG

Back at the wcog I see looking good I would bring out the ropes :naughtystep: on the fb3 to open her up looks like she would respond great to it .

Yeah I had a very drunken new year bro felt it the next day lol

Back at the wcog I see looking good I would bring out the ropes :naughtystep: on the fb3 to open her up looks like she would respond great to it .

Yeah I had a very drunken new year bro felt it the next day lol
yeah i think ill get out the ties for LST for them to open them up, i was gonna do it the other day but ended up forgetting lol.
glad you had a great new year brotha, i ended up taking some Sass MDA with a hit of L on top and all i can say is it was EPIC:vibe::baby: lol

Wow Brother them have really blew right up! your doing an awesome job as always!:thumbsup::smokeout:

Wow Brother them have really blew right up! your doing an awesome job as always!:thumbsup::smokeout:
thanks unique, yeah my light is strong and can easily stunt plants and keep them short if i forget to raise the light as they grow.:face:
Now with me paying attention to the light distance to canopy they really respond great with vertical growth.
Ill get some pics up tonight of them as they are starting to switch toward flower and have grew some more:eyebrows:

Update
ok guys so the Organic Autopot girls are doing great, last night i prepared a tea for them to get ready for flower. im really liking the organic way, pretty damn easy so far, im sure i can improve though.
FB3 i think it is
DSC_0294.JPG
DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG
DSC_0297.JPG
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG

West Coast OG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0301.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG