my man!:d5::pass:

glad to have ya bailey, the supersoil seems to be working great so far, slowr growth than i was getting from coco but hey its a give and take thing i guess:thumbsup::pass:
But hey plenty time to get good growth its early days and there looking great just think of this end results will be organic flowers to consume

so its friday and im up partying:baby: with my girls:ladies: in the tent doing a bunch of rearranging.
figured i would get some pics up while im at it....
Group Shot
DSC_0146.JPG

Fastbuds Grapefruit
nice sized baby
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
Fastbuds Test [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]

i just watered her and started pony tailing to encourage side branching
the super soil is clearly working lovely as the plants are so lush green and happy.
besides the slower growth compared to my coco grows, im really liking it so far!

DSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG

Brothers Grimm
Cinderella 99

This is my "Holy Grail strain", this is the strain that made me fall in love with cannabis!!! it was the 1st true HIGHGRADE to be in my area. so sticky you had to cut it with scissors in a shot glass and the smell was the most ripe tropical fruit smell i have ever smelt.. + the Euphoric creative blissfull high from it = Instant Canna Love
this is a photo that i transplanted from coco to supersoil and she is loving the mix.i just had to do her organic to do her true terpines justice!
DSC_0153.JPG
Cali Connection
"78"
Gelato 33 x Gelato 45

photo period transplanted like the cindy and liking it
DSC_0154.JPG
DSC_0155.JPG

:baked::baked::baked:

I'm Cindy 99 love that beg that bitch for 6 weeks train her horizontally and grow a pounder + bro are you going to give them molasses ?
ive been waiting for the right time to grow the c99. ill tag ya in pis once she bigger bailey, and yup just gave FB5 a 750ml feed with recharge,rhizotonic and molasses. gotta keep the microbes fed:thumbsup: her previous feed was at 500ml

@Unique here is the grow:pass:

ive been waiting for the right time to grow the c99. ill tag ya in pis once she bigger bailey, and yup just gave FB5 a 750ml feed with recharge,rhizotonic and molasses. gotta keep the microbes fed:thumbsup: her previous feed was at 500ml

@Unique here is the grow:pass:
Thanks much for the invite bro looking forward to see how yours comes out :headbang::pass:

Back