Mephisto Genetics Trap's Lil' Annie & Fanny

Looking Magic in here trap! Secondaries look a nice length like what you were after.

Cheers mitch!

Thanks, Mitch...yup, according to theory...pretty cool to see it work :)
These SODK gals are juggernauts, Mitch...great job!

And my Walter-dom White Triangle is some of the most amazing smoke I've ever
experienced...another one hit out of the park (To use an American sports metaphor)

BTW....just fed Annie again this morning...it's a daily thing right now.
She's not quite done going vertical just yet...26" this morning. So an inch
a day for the last two days.

Day 45 for the girls...I hope Annie is almost done with the veg...she's now a little over 27" and
I have maybe 2.5 more inches before my main light hits the carbon scrubber... :)

I've neglected Fanny a little as it relates to reporting...I think because I'm focused on how buxom
Annie is....(common male problem) but despite the N clawing and underdeveloped 2 quadrants,
she really is healthy and looks to want to pack it on, just in a different way. Not an issue with me ;)

Pics!

Some shots of Annie with scale assisted background.

Loving how these are going!

Can't really handle bigger at the moment... ;)

Will it still expand root mass after veg is over? Seems like at 45 days, veg should be about wrapped, no?

Sidenote, GB: I'm now factoring in the plant feeding on the run-off in how I feed her...LOL! She has extended
roots almost like a DWC rootball, down into the drip tray and is actively drinking it....

Can't really handle bigger at the moment... ;)

Will it still expand root mass after veg is over? Seems like at 45 days, veg should be about wrapped, no?

Sidenote, GB: I'm now factoring in the plant feeding on the run-off in how I feed her...LOL! She has extended
roots almost like a DWC rootball, down into the drip tray and is actively drinking it....

Oh, well as long as they don't get really dried out they will keep on growing and spread out.
A sort of modified drain to waste.
More roots at this stage won't necessarily cause more vegetative growth, but will help with the overall vigor of the plant and bud production.

Back