Mephisto Genetics Trap's Lil' Annie & Fanny

Looks like there gonna be a few more of those perfectly uniform and picture of beauty and health trapper grown plants.... amazing consistancy brother

I had Annie out today for a feed - Day 39...Check it out :)

IMG_3886.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG
IMG_3889.JPG
IMG_3890.JPG

Is there even a small spot on any leaf on any of your plants? Lol

Not on any of the FLO's or the SODK's...and I couldn't tell you why. I have always had SOME sort of issues, even if it's just the burned/brown tips on the very first few sets of fans that usually pops up. The Blue Dream had some CaMg def issues and some light burns...

The other SODK (Fanny) has some N abundance clawing, but I just SledgeHammered her and dialed back the N so that should relax....

This girl, Annie, is an anomaly though...she is the nicest plant I've had in my tent so far...ever. :) Thanks!

Pic update on the gals... :)

Day 42 so just about done with vegetative growth...Annie stands 24" today. Fanny is shorter and coming
off some N abundance...but overall, great bud sites and good health. No deficiencies. Two of her quadrants
didn't really take off like the other two...could have been a dead spot in the light coverage...IDK.

Annie is the largest 24" plant I've ever grown...secondaries really came in much more abundantly.
And the roots continue to look crazy...like a DWC ball starting down there.

Pics!

Lil' Fannie...

Big Annie :)

Back