Mephisto Genetics Trap's Lil' Annie & Fanny

Alright, fellas :)

A little pic update on Annie and Fanny on Day 56....from Marga's experience, I'm figuring on going 85-90 on these gals.

Fanny's structure can only be described as squat and "stadium seating"-esque but she's packing it on so I'm not complaining.

Annie is the opposite....huge, tall, wide and the secondaries are the nicest to ever grace my tent. So happy with this gal.
She is not a cheap date, though...She puts back both a 1500mL "top of the pot feed" and an extra 400-500mL drip tray flood (with some CaMg and Big Bloom in it) every 16-18 hours or so. It's a little nuts.

...and the orange smell has begun in earnest. :)

On to the pics!

Fanny:

My new "weed center"

Annie:

Cheers, Guys!

TGrap, they don't look squat to me. How tall are the girls? I can't imagine them going that long, but a lot of haze eh? They look beautiful! Can't wait to see them topless. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Thanks! I can't wait for them to lose the tops either. ;)

It's just that Fanny is squat compared to Annie....Fanny is probably 20" and Annie has just surpassed 30" a while back.

Marga took his SODK to 89 IIRC, that's what I'm going off of, and these gals did enter pre flower a little later...Especially Annie.

Your ladies are stellar Trap.:bravo:

And Annie...:drool:
Amazing structure.
I like the new smoke center.:thumbsup:
The new glass is smaller than I thought. Actually perfect size:headbang:
What are the two glass objects in the corners? Speakers/lights?
You know me... just being nosy:biggrin:

Back