Mephisto Genetics Trap's Lil' Annie & Fanny

An update on Annie & Fanny :)

Day 72

A tactic I'm employing recently (with the Fox Farm based grows) is to run the Sledgehammer cleanse a little early then finish off all organic for a week or so before water only cleanse.

A couple reasons for this. With synth nutes, I feel like post sledge is when the fuel injectors (ability to uptake) really kick in so I want to "tune it up" for the big flowering push. Also, I feel like following up with organic only allows me to feed a little longer as organics don't need as much of a flush...so I'm augmenting the amount of feed time by diminishing the amount of time needed for the cleanse. Seems to be working out. :)

It seems as though Fanny is wrapping up a bit faster than Annie.

On to the pics!

Annie:

Fanny:

Both are smelling STRONGLY of ripe oranges now, this ought to be a real nice harvest :) Hoping to clear 8 oz. between the two.

Cheers Guys!

:slap: and :frog:

So, Brother Trapper..... How the Hades are we supposed to decide which Lovely is the BOM NOM for July?!?!?!
Hmmmmmmm???
:bighug::pass:

Oh man....I appreciate it. Quite a compliment :) But I haven't been engaged enough with everybody
to be nominated...that wouldn't be fair. Let's both just go find 2 more active growers to nom :)

Sweet work trap! They're gonna finish up heavy I think :)

Thanks Mitch...I agree, Annie will most likely end up as my largest harvest to date if she finishes up like I think she will
and even though Fanny is a little shorter, she is mega-dense. It's going to be a fun harvest. :)

Outstanding pal, and you can forget post 126 it going to be a race to nom one of these girls, I have been wondering why your roots didn't airprune themselves at the base before they got to that size and able to be supping up deserts.

Have you tried or plan to try some bigger pots trapper?
I wouldn't take anything to term in less than 15 liters these days, I know we have a few more plants to look after here but even 12 liters feels like a pain to me these days :)

Back