Transitioning to Organic

Looking good! At least your 'experiment'.... Has shed some true light on how exclusive (?) The Oregon's line needs to be.

Keep that space forest going!

Hey guys. @Benjamin Squier @WalterW @White Punk on Dope
Thanks for the kind words. I was working on my project rehab container yesterday and reached in and snapped off a thumb sized lower bud from her. Came up and quickly fan dried her off the side of one of my lights. After my first hit I thought it was too wet to smoke until I let forth this massive billowing cloud of pure white smoke. No cough, no irritation. Heck, I didn't know I had smoke in me. And the ehale left a cloyingly sweet taste of honeysuckle like when you stripped and drank them from the vine as a kid. 5 minutes later and warm honey spreads slowly through my body. I've been poisoned. And I like it...

Just a quick update. These girls are starting to slow down and change color. They are still putting on weight. Pics say it all.
_DSC2266adjweb77.jpg
_DSC2268adjweb77.jpg
_DSC2281adjweb.jpg
_DSC2283adjnlday77.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC2273adjnlday77.jpg
    _DSC2273adjnlday77.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 87
  • _DSC2274adjnl77.jpg
    _DSC2274adjnl77.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 75
Happy 420!

So it seems appropriate to update on a day like this. Girls are winding down quickly and should finish within the next 7 days. I need the space but it was a good run. I learned a thing or two. Or three.

I'm a lazy bastard. in no particular order.

_DSC2311nl2.jpg
_DSC2315nl2.jpg
_DSC2317nl1.jpg
_DSC2318nl1.jpg
_DSC2324nl1.jpg
_DSC2325nl1.jpg
_DSC2328nl1.jpg
_DSC2338nl2.jpg

Happy 420!

So it seems appropriate to update on a day like this. Girls are winding down quickly and should finish within the next 7 days. I need the space but it was a good run. I learned a thing or two. Or three.

I'm a lazy bastard. in no particular order.

Ya left out idiot too. LOL

Amazing though.
Same Breeder Genetics, Different finishing times, by quiet a couple weeks - probably down to my early under feeding regime and what not.
Anyhow stoked you got her through the finishing line.
As for the organic growing, meh, think I will stick to the coco, super easy for my liking.
I am definitely going to try do a CS run on the last three beans of mine, super stoked with how the plant is finishing off so having more seeds of these girls would be nice to have on hand.

Amazing though.
Same Breeder Genetics, Different finishing times, by quiet a couple weeks - probably down to my early under feeding regime and what not.
Anyhow stoked you got her through the finishing line.
As for the organic growing, meh, think I will stick to the coco, super easy for my liking.
I am definitely going to try do a CS run on the last three beans of mine, super stoked with how the plant is finishing off so having more seeds of these girls would be nice to have on hand.
The nice thing about this cultivar is taht she can stall in veg and just rosette out while waiting for things to get straight so that when toe conditions improve you see a heavy shot of growth from many different points. Lots of Bud. You got that. You just stalled a little in the early and middle and she is picking that up in the end. She may run lnog but she will be fat and potent. That Autocob will make sure of that.

Back